British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Your 2017 Prem Winners.

They are in average order on the BSPA team announcements section.

http://www.speedwaygb.co/premiershipannouncements17

So have the BSPA got the list order wrong or has someone got the team building points wrongly calculated?!

The line-ups are only 'Announcements as advised by each club'!! They are not yet confirmed/approved by the powers that be!!

Could be interesting when the averages are finally confirmed. The 2 in question are obviously Gomolski (7.71?) and Lebedevs (?) both of whom have missed at least one UK season - all the others are on the BSPA Final CMAs list for team building!!

Edited by Skidder1

So have the BSPA got the list order wrong or has someone got the team building points wrongly calculated?!

The line-ups are only 'Announcements as advised by each club'!! They are not yet confirmed/approved by the powers that be!!

Could be interesting when the averages are finally confirmed.

It is interesting because the other averages appear right. So why have the got the order right for the rest and not Leicester?

Like you say until the averages are confirmed none are 100% correct!

• Like 1

Agree SB.

It wouldn't be the first time a club has revealed its 1-7 and then had to change it due to wrong info given!!!

• Like 1

Agree SB.

It wouldn't be the first time a club has revealed its 1-7 and then had to change it due to wrong info given!!!

Let's face it even when it's confirmed it's not confirmed!

• Like 1

Well after last night I don't think belle vue will be challenging. They have a budget and they will not go over budget so expect a steady team. Not a expensive win at all costs team.

Think kings Lynn are favs to me. Followed by poole. I think wolves will be the biggest disappointments while Leicester will surprise a few

It would appear they have it in the wrong order for Leicester. I think they may have got facts wrong before!

Time will tell. :t:

Well Leicester only have 7.10 remaining with their other 6 signings, with Gomolski being 7.11 Lebedevs can only be their fourth highest averaged rider, with Auty on 7.01 he is in all likelihood going to be their 5th averaging rider from starting averages since 7.00 was a valid starting average for an 'international rider' Lebedevs must be that. Interesting conundrum for how Leicester construct their 1-5 to start the year.

Were I Lions promoter I'd be a bit radical and put Gomolski at #2, alongside Nilsson who I assume the rules insist should be #1. Lebedevs at #5. Riss uses as many of his allocated rides with Lebedevs. Wolbert & Auty at #3 & #4, Ayres in reserves heat & with Wolbert when he partners a reserve.

If their was a Lebedevs average dispute, it would have been mentioned by now Ford & CVS don't hang about.

Well Leicester only have 7.10 remaining with their other 6 signings, with Gomolski being 7.11 Lebedevs can only be their fourth highest averaged rider, with Auty on 7.01 he is in all likelihood going to be their 5th averaging rider from starting averages since 7.00 was a valid starting average for an 'international rider' Lebedevs must be that. Interesting conundrum for how Leicester construct their 1-5 to start the year.

Were I Lions promoter I'd be a bit radical and put Gomolski at #2, alongside Nilsson who I assume the rules insist should be #1. Lebedevs at #5. Riss uses as many of his allocated rides with Lebedevs. Wolbert & Auty at #3 & #4, Ayres in reserves heat & with Wolbert when he partners a reserve.

If their was a Lebedevs average dispute, it would have been mentioned by now Ford & CVS don't hang about.

It seems your facts are wrong again Gomolski is 7.71.

...or so we are lead to believe if his 2015 CMA has been increased by x1.4?!

There is dispute. The BSPA have Lebedevs as 3rd heat leader so it's very possible Lebedevs and Gomolski have had their averages altered. No one appears to know that yet. Plus you have Gomolski on the wrong average.

It seems your facts are wrong again Gomolski is 7.71.

Col's facts are often wrong.

• Like 1

Phil The Ace, on 24 Feb 2017 - 1:48 PM, said:

Well after last night I don't think belle vue will be challenging. They have a budget and they will not go over budget so expect a steady team. Not a expensive win at all costs team.

Think kings Lynn are favs to me. Followed by poole. I think wolves will be the biggest disappointments while Leicester will surprise a few

If Coventry end up at The Showground for the second half of the season as some people on here have mooted would they be worth an ew punt ?

• Like 1

If Coventry end up at The Showground for the second half of the season as some people on here have mooted would they be worth an ew punt ?

If they did, then i would say definitely...

...or so we are lead to believe if his 2015 CMA has been increased by x1.4?!

Yes why wouldn't it be? Shame he isn't in the Poole team.

Edited by foreverblue