British Speedway Forum
stevebrum

New Start Regulations.

....And while theyre at making more rules.. stop the riders from going back to the pits after a restart. This is the most annoying part of any meeting for me.

Or is it before a restart...? Oh you know what I mean.

Edited by Sniffy
  • Like 6

Make the tapes out of lazers.. any who jumps gets cut to pieces.. bet theres no jumpers then 😀😀

• Like 2

Place a small hand grenades with the pins removed, each side of the front wheels, right up to the tyres, any movement forward or backwards would release the lever and blow the offending rider to smithereens! Small blast shields would also need to be placed separating the gates so riders complying wouldn't get hit by the flying shrapnel....!!!

Jobs a good un!!!!!

😬😬😬😬

• Like 1

Make the tapes out of lazers.. any who jumps gets cut to pieces.. bet theres no jumpers then

Place a small hand grenades with the pins removed, each side of the front wheels, right up to the tyres, any movement forward or backwards would release the lever and blow the offending rider to smithereens! Small blast shields would also need to be placed separating the gates so riders complying wouldn't get hit by the flying shrapnel....!!!

Jobs a good un!!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: Seems a bit harsh. :blink::rofl: :rofl:

:shock: :shock: :shock: Seems a bit harsh. :blink::rofl: :rofl:

yeah,,, and what happens once the tapes actually do go up ???

Edited by ruffdiamond

Bring back Durno and his elastic band! Nobody ever tries to jump the start when there is a spanner on the end of the elastic. (And I don't mean the person holding the elastic...Honest!) :lol:

Sniper to pick of the riders last each lap... Watch how many over takes there are in a meeting then

Especially if they stall at the gate. :shock:

Sniper to pick of the riders last each lap... Watch how many over takes there are in a meeting then

Especially if they stall at the gate. :shock:

has anybody considered how many 'county ambiences', or how many delays might occur, if these sort of rules were implemented ???

its ok coming up with great ideas,,, but at least think them thru first,,,

Edited by ruffdiamond

The riders themselves need to be just as involved in finding the answer to drastically falling attendances on the terraces and they have a big role in ensuring that meetings flow smoothly and heats are run crisply without long unneccessary delays, which are one major factor in turning off fans ( if what we read on here and in the SS is true ). They need to be involved via their own association and by team managers and referees. Another 25% of fans going permanently AWOL is going to hit the riders most of all.

• Like 1

has anybody considered how many 'county ambiences', or how many delays might occur, if these sort of rules were implemented ???

its ok coming up with great ideas,,, but at least think them thru first,,,

Can't believe I've actually got to point out it was a joke... Jesus

Can't believe I've actually got to point out it was a joke... Jesus

I don't think you needed to point it out, and btw I am not Jesus, but have been called worse, 'bless you' ;)

• Like 1

I wonder how this would have affected Ivan's career if there had been no rolling at the start...

maybe they should have a 'lolli-pop lady' to organise when you can go, cos you definitely don't wanna cross them ;)