British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Agrotron

Will Coventry Complete The Season?

No its not its asking everyone's opinion on here

Surely you've been busy enough on the Coventry 2017 thread to understand what peoples opinions are.

• Like 1

Surely you've been busy enough on the Coventry 2017 thread to understand what peoples opinions are.

There are a lot of members on here some remain silent readers this gives people the right to vote anonymously

• Like 1

That's all we want ~ another negative Coventry thread. Why are you bothered anyway if you are a Poole supporter? I won't be voting because I haven't got a crystal ball where I can look into the future.

• Like 5

That's all we want ~ another negative Coventry thread. Why are you bothered anyway if you are a Poole supporter? I won't be voting because I haven't got a crystal ball where I can look into the future.

It's not negative it is to see what people honestly think, also as a Poole supporter I don't want a team to demise especially one of Coventry's stature.

By the way there is a undecided option to click but if you feel you don't want to participate that is your prerogative.

Too many variables for anyone to have any idea what the future will hold.

• Like 1

What sort of response is that? Isn't that the exact same thing people say Matt Ford doesn't do enough of? Caring about other teams I mean.

As for Coventry, no idea. Would like to hope that they do see the season out (and more), but the odds appear to be stacked against them, unfortunately.

Edited by BurntFaceMan

Please don't let his forum name fool you into thinking he's a Poole fan!!!!!!! ;-)

• Like 1

Will it rain in July?

Ok so I have set a poll up what do other people think

http://www.strawpoll.me/12393102

Bearing in mind Sky Sports contract requires 8 teams to participate, I don't think anyone would be wise to have an opinion on this until Belle Vue has been confirmed..... personally I can not imagine that the members of the BSPA would allow it to fold if the contract relied on it.

Edited by jchapman

Bearing in mind Sky Sports contract requires 8 teams to participate, I don't think anyone would be wise to have an opinion on this until Belle Vue has been confirmed..... personally I can not imagine that the members of the BSPA would allow it to fold if the contract relied on it.

The BSPA historically have shown they are very keen on self interest but not necessarily on the wider picture.

• Like 1