British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Arch Stanton

Ipswich V Peterborough April 15th 7.30pm

Is king fit to ride?

Reported as sore today so should be good to go for Monday.

Reported as sore today so should be good to go for Monday.

But not tomorrow?

• Like 1

I think King will ride both matches, whether he is fully fit remains to be seen.

• Like 1

I think King will ride both matches, whether he is fully fit remains to be seen.

Well if he's not fully fit I'd rather not gamble and get a guest in. King is pretty dominant at both Foxhall AND the Showground so it would obviously be a blow.

But I hope it's not a case of "I'll give it a go" which could backfire massively. We rely heavily on both King and Schlein hitting double figures which they'll do more often than not, but when they don't we'll see results like we had at Sheffield on Thursday.

Masters would do nicely IF King wasn't fit.

Actually I wouldn't be unhappy with Steve Worrall either. He's again started the season in fine form for Newcastle.

Have yet to see anything on social media from the club regarding King's fitness. Must be a doubt though with him withdrawing from his guest booking with Poole yesterday.

I'm sure the Panthers fans don't care though! Don't blame them either. Got to be ruthless and take advantage of any weaknesses in the opposition to get points on the board.

I'd be exactly the same.

Edited by Arch Stanton

I'm sure the Panthers fans don't care though! Don't blame them either. Got to be ruthless and take advantage of any weaknesses in the opposition to get points on the board.

I'd be exactly the same.

It helps, cant deny that! I still think Ippo will have to much for us, but should hopefully be a bit more competitive. Just hope the weather behaves, as last night Brisca's in Skegness was horrific weather! Still drying off......

Josh G at Leceister

Garrity had a nightmare last night

Lambert ?

From Premiership...

Andersen, Fricke K Bjerre would fit Ave wise... but would think they all Poland bound too

King declared fit to ride.

Hansen R/R. Really hope the illness isnt linked to 2015.

Up the Panthers!

It helps, cant deny that! I still think Ippo will have to much for us, but should hopefully be a bit more competitive. Just hope the weather behaves, as last night Brisca's in Skegness was horrific weather! Still drying off......

Looks like we had rain overnight but forecast for the rest of the day looks ok . Can't say the same about Monday thou in the return match . Not looking too clever for the afternoon.

• Like 1

Looks like we had rain overnight but forecast for the rest of the day looks ok . Can't say the same about Monday thou in the return match . Not looking too clever for the afternoon.

Currently a 50% chance of a light rain shower around 1pm on Monday according to the met office. It's a good job they switched it from the Sunday though. I'd think you Ipswich fans would want it on as without Hansen we are doomed, doomed I tell ya. Edited by Noodles

Currently a 50% chance of a light rain shower around 1pm on Monday according to the met office. It's a good job they switched it from the Sunday though. I'd think you Ipswich fans would want it on as without Hansen we are doomed, doomed I tell ya.

Stronger at Ipswich but certainly weaker at home with hansen

Currently a 50% chance of a light rain shower around 1pm on Monday according to the met office. It's a good job they switched it from the Sunday though. I'd think you Ipswich fans would want it on as without Hansen we are doomed, doomed I tell ya.

Yes Sunday weather looks crap for the whole area .

Stronger at Ipswich but certainly weaker at home with hansen

Correct on both accounts but have to say shame he will be missing for the away leg as he is rather good to watch at the showground going on past experience of watching Hansen there.