British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
havenagotahope

Bandits V Panthers 20/5/17

Berwick must be desperate to get this one on great chance to break our run of defeats to the Panthers

So why no Hansen tonight?? Has he got a sick note? Can't pull a fast one every away meeting. Maybe the panthers are the Poole of the championship.

Where is saying no Hansen?

Hansen hurt himself in a crash in Sweden last Thursday, he was due to take his place in last nights meeting, now he will sit out tonight.

http://www.peterboroughpanthers.co/news.php?extend.3067.2

Exactly. Sounds like a poole type of scam to me

Probably not wise to even contemplate riding last night, so i'm prepared to give him the benefit of doubt with a fractured breastbone and rib damage...

Must admit even with Hansen, Holder, BWD etc I still would go for a home win as it might just be that Peterborough just aren`t that good so if changes are threatened it might be best to meet them now.

On a side note I take it we will have the pleasure of the company of the Panthers No1 fan or is he spreading the Labour gospel.

Tbh I'm only joking anyway. He would have have daft to try and race last night as well as tonight with those injurys, just to try and entertain a few hundred people.

On a side note I take it we will have the pleasure of the company of the Panthers No1 fan or is he spreading the Labour gospel.[/quote

It only takes him 3 hours to get there, so shouldn't be a problem

Probably not wise to even contemplate riding last night, so i'm prepared to give him the benefit of doubt with a fractured breastbone and rib damage...

Given the injury, and anyone who's had damage there knows how painful it can be and how difficult breathing they can be with it, I could have seen him really struggling on a deep heavy EoES circuit last night. I think the wording of being optimistic and KH attempting to ride shows that in an ideal world he'd not have contemplated it at all last night. Fortunately he didn't have to.

Even when we have, he hasn't been all that. The health scare might of had something to do with it, but even then, still average at best.

Actually agree with flappy, if changes are being talked about realistically only Holder, Starke and BWD should be safe, but Ully won't leave either so leaves Lambert, Bacon and Hansen.

I.'d go as far to say that it would be only two changes with Lambert and Bacon out , replaced by grondal and wotisnek, and if that turns out be anything right then they wont have solved anything as that would be just bitpart surgery instead of doing a proper clean cut and getting to the heart of where the problem lies , but we shall see .

• Like 1

Berwick must be desperate to get this one on great chance to break our run of defeats to the Panthers

Banker home win think it will be just a formality.

• Like 1

Banker home win think it will be just a formality.

If Berwick can't beat the Panthers tonight they truly are crap, let's be honest!

If Berwick can't beat the Panthers tonight they truly are crap, let's be honest!

You ain't exactly got poor guests though so don't talk yourself down here! Will be closer than most think!

Morris is always a pain in our arse for some reason or another.... Campton at reserve will score more than BWD imo and Bjerre I expect to get close to double figures... 4-6 points in it I'd say!

• Like 1

Don't forget rambo lambo.. He is probably good for 1 point, cos someone normally breaks down or falls off😉😉

Constant drizzle throughout the morning, hopefully as forecast this will clear later on this afternoon and the covers do their work.

Don't forget rambo lambo.. He is probably good for 1 point, cos someone normally breaks down or falls off😉😉

He's actually not bad at our place... Ostergaard too! Hence why I won't be surprised to see a tight score!

You ain't exactly got poor guests though so don't talk yourself down here! Will be closer than most think!

Morris is always a pain in our arse for some reason or another.... Campton at reserve will score more than BWD imo and Bjerre I expect to get close to double figures... 4-6 points in it I'd say!

Campton isn't riding Morris rides at Reserve for the injured BWD, RR for Hansen whilst Bjerre covers for Holder at 1.