British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
OveFundinFan

Danish Gp June 24th

Had a coming together with Medzinski in the Torun Falubaz meeting last night and looked to have suffered a foot injury.

Medzinski has got a bit of a reputation pretty brutal when I have seen him,but Jason is no angel these days.

If I remember correctly it was Midzinski that put Emil into the fence that incurred those terrible injuries in 2013

If I remember correctly it was Midzinski that put Emil into the fence that incurred those terrible injuries in 2013

That is correct.

Smolinski cancelled his entry in the World Cup qualifier in Riga on sunday due to 'personal problems'. So I'm not sure if he will replace Doyle if needed.

I've had this message tonight from ex rider Tom P Madsen who's Esbjerg team manager he says - if any Brits are over for the danish gp and are here on the Friday then we are running a fritter cup semifinal on Friday night in Esbjerg. It's for young riders up to 23. It's start time at 17,00

Wish I'd known about this as would have gone, been asking for over a month if there was anything on, didn't realise someone had started a 2nd thread on the same grand prix

Gutted,but I'm here now

• Like 1