British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
waco

Lakeside V Iow Sun 25th June 3 Pm

Lakeside should have to much top end firepower for the IOW,,There could be a different story at the bottom end though..hoping for a good safe meeting for all the riders...

Sadly, IOW have no chance of success in this match. Their top end is well below the power in our side and their bottom end is similar.

Lakeside far too strong for the IOW. Should be 20+ win.

Edited by Brian

Lakeside should have to much top end firepower for the IOW,,There could be a different story at the bottom end though..hoping for a good safe meeting for all the riders...

Sadly, IOW have no chance of success in this match. Their top end is well below the power in our side and their bottom end is similar.

Lakeside far too strong for the IOW. Should be 20+ win.

The quotes have all the ingredients needed for attracting a good attendance!

Yes because I always look on this forum before deciding if I will go the meeting or not ;)

Yes because I always look on this forum before deciding if I will go the meeting or not ;)

Probably tongue in cheek.😂😂😂

I've pre-booked a programme (just in case)..

there is one.

Lol !!

The quotes have all the ingredients needed for attracting a good attendance!

Never mind Gustix, I'm sure you will be able to provide some balance with another of your cut and paste posts Or maybe you could actually give your own thoughts than simply rehashing the thoughts of others?

• Like 1

Probably tongue in cheek.😂😂😂

I would like to think so.

Never mind Gustix, I'm sure you will be able to provide some balance with another of your cut and paste posts Or maybe you could actually give your own thoughts than simply rehashing the thoughts of others?

I do not understand your comment in regard cut and paste - unless you refer to LAKESIDE HAMMERS PRESS RELEASE? I place this with the consent and support of the club to ensure the Press releases are seen by as many supporters as possible. I cannot actually comment on the track, management, riders, because I have never seen a team - even from the Arena Essex era - in action.

'Don't shoot the messenger"!

And a straight cut-and-paste of Lakeside Hmmers club information is far from me "...simply rehashing the thoughts of others?..."

For your interest, if you want to read some comments by me - visit YEARS GONE BY on the BSF. Especially the latest offerings in regard to American riders. I am able to scramble a few sentences together when needed as you may notice!

Edited by Guest

I do not understand your comment in regard cut and paste - unless you refer to LAKESIDE HAMMERS PRESS RELEASE? I place this with the consent and support of the club to ensure the Press releases are seen by as many supporters as possible. I cannot actually comment on the track, management, riders, because I have never seen a team - even from the Arena Essex era - in action.

'Don't shoot the messenger"!

And a straight cut-and-paste of Lakeside Hmmers club information is far from me "...simply rehashing the thoughts of others?..."

For your interest, if you want to read some comments by me - visit YEARS GONE BY on the BSF. Especially the latest offerings in regard to American riders. I am able to scramble a few sentences together when needed as you may notice!

Meeting delayed apparently because of traffic, going to be a long afternoon for those who made the effort to get there on time, used to hate that.

The island are suffering badly, great promotion but the side arent up too it