British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
g13webb

Chris Holder ! :- Friend Or Foe

Who even cares if he's banned he's been rubbish all season. He obviously thinks he's far to good for Britain so why doesn't he just concentrate on Poland and Sweden. He's been mainly garbage for Torun and been at reserve on a few occasions for his Swedish club. Seems to think he's doing a people a favour by being here and taking the mick but really who would give a damn if he didn't ride here anyways, would rather see someone with not as much talent but who is committed.

• Like 1

well i blame the ref....... its only speculation ofc but it seemed that the riders (or some of them) wanted the track improved and wanted the ref to sanction it but he didnt visit the pits immediately so the riders got cheesed off thus Kai + Rob didnt appear for ht9 and were excluded. Only then was it announced hat the ref was going to pits and sure enough Buster started on the track. Unbelievably though the ref didnt rescind the exclusions even though he'd finally agreed with the riders.

The situation ofc wasnt helped by Holder only doing one more heat and Batchelor's withdrawal even though they'd got their way and it was no problem apparently for the rest of the team.

So Holder was right to voice his concerns but wrong if indeed he was coercing others to agree with him.

Whether we'll find out what actually happened though who knows ??? We can only guess ..... :o:nono:

Another thing that puzzles me is that Holder has tweeted that he will put his side after the weekend........why the wait.

Cos he wants to concentrate on having a good GP at a guess .....

Send Chris to us, we'l have him.. :t:

I'll second that,come home to were you belong

I'll second that,come home to were you belong

You mean Australia?

• Like 1

In two minds about the Holder situation, but I'm positive Batchelor blatantly took the p*ss last week.

To stop future incidents I propose any rider who withdraws mid meeting should not be allowed to race again for a minimum of seven days.

Agree,never like to see riders injured,but Batchelor clearly faked an old injury getting him out of the Kings Lynn meeting,but racing for Swindon the next night,and then at Leicester on TV.It now looks hes got a legit injury but how are fans supposed to react?!!

Cos he wants to concentrate on having a good GP at a guess .....

Surprised you are accepting that knowing how you hate the GP system but still which side of the fence would come down on as you see no fault at Lynn and defend them all the way you must be very torn

He`ll be saying hes giving UK a miss next year. That's what they say when they look as though they`re not going to get any work.

• Like 2

Spoke to a rider involved in the meeting the next day. His view was that track perfectly ok and ensuing furore totally down to Holder and Batchelor.

• Like 3

You mean Australia?

No Poole were is heart is ,were he's due a testimonial, were he's looked after

Spoke to a rider involved in the meeting the next day. His view was that track perfectly ok and ensuing furore totally down to Holder and Batchelor.

A Poole rider?

No Poole were is heart is ,were he's due a testimonial, were he's looked after

Where he was dropped?

• Like 2

Holder's been sh!+e everywhere in 2017.

His suspension is no big lose.