British Speedway Forum

Three Polish riders shortlisted for a poss6 line up for next year and two Auusies. Good they keep the flag flying 😎

Is that the Poole line up?

Yes.

Edited now

Just skipping through a few club websites earlier , cant fail to be impressed by Poole's merchandise / souvenir arm

Excellent online shop , now opening a Pirates store in the local shopping mall , credit where its due

Belle Vue could learn a hell of a lot from Poole

Edited by WestGorton1884
  • Like 1

Just skipping through a few club websites earlier , cant fail to be impressed by Poole's merchandise / souvenir arm

Excellent online shop , now opening a Pirates store in the local shopping mall , credit where its due

BUT WE CANT GET THE RIGHT WEBSITE ADDRESS.

its a very good idea though.

A HELL of a lot.

Always looking to improve so aside from the shop what else could we learn from Poole?

Did Matt have his all singing online and in town shop up and running within his first nine months?

A HELL of a lot.

Always looking to improve so aside from the shop what else could we learn from Poole?

Did Matt have his all singing online and in town shop up and running within his first nine months?

Im not expecting BV to be on same level commercially in such a short period of time ,

But the 'shop' at the NSS , with no access during the meeting , is frankly pathetic ,

Edited by WestGorton1884
  • Like 1

I agree, its the HELL of a lot comment Im asking about as it cannot be just about a shop?

Edited by ouch

Three Polish riders shortlisted for a Poole line up for next year and two Auusies. Good they keep the flag flying

So not going down the Danish route in 2018 (does that mean one of the fixed racenights will be Wednesday??).

Instead its 3 Poles, 2 Aussies and 2 Brits - but I bet you won't name them in case you've got it wrong?! (1 Pole, 1 Aussie and 1 Brit have already been named signed so not many to go...........!!?) :shock::wink:

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

So not going down the Danish route in 2018 (does that mean one of the fixed racenights will be Wednesday??).

Instead its 3 Poles, 2 Aussies and 2 Brits - but I bet you won't name them in case you've got it wrong?! (1 Pole, 1 Aussie and 1 Brit have already been named signed so not many to go...........!!?) :shock::wink:

Thought Klindt was promised a team slot?

Chris Holder 7.16 and Kacper Woryna 6.00 announced and hopefully James Shanes 2.95 is kept as that lad has a future but must admit I heard they bought a Polish rider last season (2017) that is an asset from elsewhere but don't know if that's true and think many from that club wouldn't mind him back.

Would have thought Kurtz and Jack Holder would be back making three Australians and two Poles but you know they will get a strong team together. If they did sign that rider wouldn't leave much for last place

Hans Andersen maybe going to Ipswich if they move up with Scott Nicholls?

Edited by INCOGNITO

Chris Holder 7.16 and Kacper Woryna 6.00 announced and hopefully James Shanes 2.95 is kept as that lad has a future but must admit I heard they bought a Polish rider last season (2017) that is an asset from elsewhere but don't know if that's true and think many from that club wouldn't mind him back.

Would have thought Kurtz and Jack Holder would be back making three Australians and two Poles but you know they will get a strong team together. If they did sign that rider wouldn't leave much for last place

Hans Andersen maybe going to Ipswich if they move up with Scott Nicholls?

Where is the link to confirm Chris?.

• Like 1

I've only seen Woryna as confirmed signing.

Links to supposed other signings? ??

Nothing on official site.

I've only seen Woryna as confirmed signing.

Links to supposed other signings? ??

Nothing on official site.

I think it's because Skidder said one Aussie one pole and one brit had been signed so they are thinking Chris is the Aussie, but I'm thinking the Aussie is Brady!

Neither Holder is signed up yet.

The Pole purchased from another club is Woryna (4.65 average from 2016) - signed as an asset and hopeful of a 2018 team place..

Kurtz was a done deal before he went back to Aussie (not announced but confirmed by his father).

Shanes is highly likely (ps does he and any other Brit get a 2.5% reduction?) If they do, I could give you a realistic 1-7 that fits in 42 points (3 poles; 2 Aussies and 2 Brits) - assuming of course that the limit is 42 points (with 41 now being rumoured)

Edited by Skidder1

Neither Holder is signed up yet. The Pole purchased from another club is Woryna. Kurtz was a done deal before he went back to Aussie (not announced but confirmed by his father).

Shanes is highly likely (ps does he and another Brit get a 2.5% reduction?)

exactly