British Speedway Forum

Brady Kurtz makes his Debut for Leszno this weekend vs Wroclaw away. 

He rides at number 3. 

Would be a good one to watch with news in the echo last night than Magic and Milik could return and Smektala also on Fords radar. 

Not sure about Sundstrom in Gorzow line up but I imagine he will be in!! 

12 minutes ago, ray c said:

Can you redeclare a side after one meeting ?

Can redclare whenever you like and as often as you like so long as the incoming rider is under the average of the departing rider or the team total remains under the limit

16 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Can redclare whenever you like and as often as you like so long as the incoming rider is under the average of the departing rider or the team total remains under the limit

So if kildermand rides Monday at Leicester how can we replace kildermand for holder if holder got a higher average does that make sense or not ? Ft

2 minutes ago, ray c said:

So if kildermand rides Monday at Leicester how can we replace kildermand for holder if holder got a higher average does that make sense or not ? Ft

Because the team would still be under the total limit as per original planned 1-7

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ray c said:

Kildemand is a 28 day replacement, meaning he can be replaced by Holder regardless of what his average is.

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Kildemand is a 28 day replacement, meaning he can be replaced by Holder regardless of what his average is.

Not true, Kildermand's average is below Holder's so Holder can come back until the new greensheets. Unless Poole's team average goes above 42.50 and Kildermand's average remains the same or goes down Holder can come back in at any point. There is no 28 day facility granted. Kildermand (although employed short term) is a full time Poole rider as per greensheets.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Not true, Kildermand's average is below Holder's so Holder can come back until the new greensheets. Unless Poole's team average goes above 42.50 and Kildermand's average remains the same or goes down Holder can come back in at any point. There is no 28 day facility granted. Kildermand (although employed short term) is a full time Poole rider as per greensheets.

Fair enough stand corrected. Thought he was a 28 day replacement.

But the problem won’t arise anyway. Scores will be monitored with any sense.

59 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Fair enough stand corrected. Thought he was a 28 day replacement.

But the problem won’t arise anyway. Scores will be monitored with any sense.

I'm sure they will be manip ,oh sorry monitored ,bloody keyboard :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, poolebolton said:

Brady Kurtz makes his Debut for Leszno this weekend vs Wroclaw away. 

He rides at number 3. 

Would be a good one to watch with news in the echo last night than Magic and Milik could return and Smektala also on Fords radar. 

Not sure about Sundstrom in Gorzow line up but I imagine he will be in!! 

Interesting comment.

Am sure I read somewhere (maybe on the forum from you PB) that Smektala is coming over to Uk in June with Woryna as may be interested in riding in UK.

Not sure what date first new GSA's come into effect and second question being I wonder what GSA a young Pole never having ridden UK would be given. I would assume that if D.Drodz being a last year Polish EXL Junior with Sparta (not this season as reached 21) is 5 as per 2018 starting GSA, then Smektala who is not 20 even until August and is still a Leszno junior, would be a maximum of 5 having also never ridden UK.

I am sure Matt Ford has already done his homework as many who flw POL EXL will know he is one of the most (if not the best UNDER 21) exciting POL youngsters riding POL EXL. I  exclude Woryna as he is 22 this year. I can kind of see a Woryna situation where he also visited UK (Poole) before embarking on riding in UK even if initially Poole could not accomodate him. I think Smektala may be ahead of where Woryna was at 19 and Matt may have already decided he wants him if he is prepared to come and has the normal accomodation and sponsorship made available which Matt has arranged so well with young riders ranging from Darcy to Chris/Brady and now Kacper. The combination of Matt & Neil having accomodation available for these young riders (as well as bike storage/workshop facilities) I think is a big advantage in signing riders.

Will be interesting to see how the Smektala situation develops.

5 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Peeing down with very strong blustery winds at 10.20am. Due to pass through but has damage been done?

Hoping the track has been packed down hard so the rain will run off. A much better forecast for later today.

Was never a chance, laughable suggestion that it might be. 

17 hours ago, stevebrum said:

So it will be off even tho it will be dry in Poole.  :lol:

Hate quoting myself but I'm right. 

44 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

And you wouldn’t have quoted yourself if you were wrong.

Still, Wolves got away tonight with not being hammered. Until the restaging that is. :lol:

Well I think Kurtz is going OK. 

Just got a bucket load of points again! 

Hope he goes well at Wroclaw on the weekend. 

14 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

Well I think Kurtz is going OK. 

Just got a bucket load of points again! 

Hope he goes well at Wroclaw on the weekend. 

And stays sound.

2 hours ago, stevebrum said:

Your wrong Brum.

9 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Your wrong Brum.

No he's right surely, saw the weather forecast yesterday for today and said there's no way it would be on. You been going by the same radar as Shovlar?

• Like 2