British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Witches V Monarchs Ch 27-7-17@7-30pm

Very unexpected but will happily take that! Agent Sedgy I think your cover has been blown.

Someone mentioned at the start how refreshing it was to see 7 against 7 with no guests or rr

After heat 14 we all realised it was 6 against 8 😠

If Sedge is at Foxhall next week I may not be.....

BTW well done to the Monarchs for hanging in their to allow him to play his part

Absolutely amazing result. excellent from sam and erik, beating danny king 3 times on his own track. some really good points for josh too

i feel for sedgy, didn't have a bad night until ht14. no need for the agent stuff that must be hard on his comeback from inury

Edited by scotchopper
  • Like 1

Very unexpected but will happily take that! Agent Sedgy I think your cover has been blown.

I'll be happy to by the bus fare to send him back to you . All night he curb crawls until heat 14 when all he had to do was be steady and he goes out wide and wobbles and comes last.

The guy is a joke

• Like 1

Get the feeling special agent Sedgmen is going to be out of work soon before his average becomes attractive to somebody.

Edited by Gazc

Bugger that was some collapse Ipswich were 12 points up when I last looked.

Do love a collapse do the witches, but hey ho..

I'll be happy to by the bus fare to send him back to you . All night he curb crawls until heat 14 when all he had to do was be steady and he goes out wide and wobbles and comes last.

The guy is a joke

Ours is one of his favourite tracks..wait till Sunday😝😝😝

Summary of meeting IMO

Ref, she was as bad as ever, 3 jump starts by MONARCHS (Riss x2 Wells x1) not pulled back. 1 by King, race stopped.

Most of Witches not really on it tonight with a couple of exceptions.

A special mention for Sedgmen (FFS just go!) Ultimately cost us the win!

When I said he was a poor replacement for Nico everyone disagreed. God I hate being right sometimes.

If I say any more I'll get banned!

Well done to Monarchs who pulled it out of the bag, I honestly thought the Witches would go unbeaten at home this season.

That's my view anyway.

Bugger that was some collapse Ipswich were 12 points up when I last looked.

Yep, and then a 2-7 in heat 11 and the match is back on. Well done to Edinburgh but 36-24 with 5 heats remaining really should be sufficient.

Hopefully the riders benefit collection collected a few bob though.

here,s one for the monarchs fans . .

who is the secret agent in your own team who could be moving back to his old stomping ground ?

• Like 1

Absolutely amazing result. excellent from sam and erik, beating danny king 3 times on his own track. some really good points for josh too

i feel for sedgy, didn't have a bad night until ht14. no need for the agent stuff that must be hard on his comeback from inury

What with Wolbert missing a meeting(burgergate) and his lowering of his average at Glasgow, folks have every right to look for and find malpractice with dodgy performances.

• Like 1

Not even great racing!!

Edited by Pantherman