British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Holder Sacked

and Rory Schlein!! He moans more than anyone!

Hang on min, that is going too far. I love a good Rooboy rant on twitter, they're brilliant :D
  • Like 1

I guess we'll all now have to wait for the first club to lose a 7.16+ rider to injury and see if the BSPA MC dispensation comes into effect for the good of British Speedway?! :-)

• Like 1

This whole episode has been handled badly by everyone - riders and promoter - and I think it's very sad that neither Noddy or Batch can ride again this season. If a promoter chooses to sack a rider then so be it but to do so when they can't sign anywhere else is a very poor reflection on the promoter and British speedway. I do hope we see them both back next year - obviously not riding for KL. I also now do not want KL to get in to the playoffs - which is highly likely given the changes they have made.

A sad day for British speedway!!

• Like 6

The question needs to be asked. Would Holder and Batch have conducted themselves in the same manner if it had been in Poland ?

One might also ask whether they would be faced with a track in Poland with heavy shale prepared for sidecar speedway ? I doubt it.

• Like 1

Love it.Man after my own heart,as they say.Ave summa dat

• Like 3

It seems the senses of opinion is that Buster has done the right thing. With the exception of a few , and I mean a few, it is only Poole posters who disagree with what has happened. As per normal they can't see further than the end of their noses. All they are concerned with is their own little castle.

I was hoping both Holder and Batch would apologise seeing the error of their ways, and we could put this nasty episode behind us. But they believe their stance was vindicated Buster was left with NO option....

This was a decision made for the good of our sport, not just for Kings Lynn. Their is no place for riders like them in any team.. including POOLE.

Until next season...Batch prob back at Swindon and Chris could be back at Poole (not sure if Chris and Matt have made up yet!)

im a Poole fan and i totally agree with what Buster has done

I have no problem with them being sacked, it's the stopping them from 'earning a living' that I don't agree with. We didn't do that with KK!
  • Like 1

It's a shame it all comes to this Chris has all ready been banned for 28 day's and now the same sack still I suppose it's kings Lynn decision sad affair for British speedway againàa

• Like 1

The question i would like to ask him is why it was unraceable for him but the whole Poole team, including his brother, didn't refuse to race and why, even after remedial work, he raced against his brother then refused to race anymore.

Listen to Jacks interview on the U21 coverage. He said that riders on both teams agreed with Chris. But they didn't back him.

He all but admitted helping to hang his brother out to dry.

Until next season...Batch prob back at Swindon and Chris could be back at Poole (not sure if Chris and Matt have made up yet!)

I have no problem with them being sacked, it's the stopping them from 'earning a living' that I don't agree with. We didn't do that with KK!

maybe they should have thought about who pays their wages before doing what they did .

• Like 2

This whole episode has been handled badly by everyone - riders and promoter - and I think it's very sad that neither Noddy or Batch can ride again this season. If a promoter chooses to sack a rider then so be it but to do so when they can't sign anywhere else is a very poor reflection on the promoter and British speedway. I do hope we see them both back next year - obviously not riding for KL. I also now do not want KL to get in to the playoffs - which is highly likely given the changes they have made.

A sad day for British speedway!!

Buster should have sacked them both the minute they got banned. Not drag it out so nobody else could sign them.

im a Poole fan and i totally agree with what Buster has done

Im not saying Buster is wrong, its the way it was handled.

Buster should have sacked them both the minute they got banned. Not drag it out so nobody else could sign them.

Im not saying Buster is wrong, its the way it was handled.

Buster has only done what they did to him and that was screw him and the KL fans over

Edited by nelliejim
  • Like 6

I am obviously one of the few who disagree with this. The manner in the the way Buster has handled this should concern everybody.

As a club Kings Lynn are just about on their backside, people used to look upto how they conducted things on and off track and now people are walking away, quitting or getting sacked and the tracks been way below what is expected.

Troy was a pratt for guesting for Swindon and made buster look one by doing so, Holder is never going to risk an injury after his record of bad knocks and like it or not he will never be the Chris holder of 2012 again. Darcy's crash has but a certain point to where holder will go and what he will race on and to be quite honest I can't blame him. If the track had been prepared for a top level uk meeting then we wouldn't be here debating this. Facts are that that the track was awful, dangerous and wasn't upto scratch, who's Door does that fall at?

Buster has changed and who I once thought would do ok for British speedway now makes me very concerned. If this is how he does his business and puts 3 riders out of work and 2 for the season then I am saddened. This team is designed to cut costs for the rest of the season as no way can they compete with Wolves, Swindon, Belle Vue and now Rye House.

Edited by Coventry_Bee
  • Like 2

Buster has only done what they did to him and that was screw him and the KL fans over

And tell me how they have exactly done that ?