British Speedway Forum
Fred5

Rebels V Lions Mon 14th Aug

Hopefully any rain will stay away.

Battle between Somerset and Rye for the final playoff spot. Think the Rebels will make 4th to meet Swindon.

Good luck to them.

Hang on Steve. When I said this to you in the pits at Poole a few weeks ago you gave me a right ear ache with comments like 'No Chance' and various others.

You must be getting to the conclusion that my speedway knowledge is greater than yours then. :D:party:;):t:

• Like 1

Any Leicester riders coming? Shame it's a bad TV advert for anyone new to speedway

I don't think it matters whether your new or old to speedway, I along with a lot of other fans are getting totally fed up and tired of the sport

as all it ever seems to be nowadays, especially since somerset moved up into what the powers that be have labelled the " top league " is guests guests and then we will

throw in a R/R for good measure, and we wont ever think about having a No8.

no shame about it, is a joke full stop

• Like 1

Paul Starke guesting for Bjerre. Scott Nicholls on standby for Nilsson in case injury is not fully healed after Poland today!! r/r for Prezedpelski who is not allowed to fly due to risk of blood clot at the moment?!

So he can ride speedway in Poland(from last week)..but he can't sit on a seat on a plane!?..Maybe Jack Holder could use this when he can't be arsed to ride in the UK.

Think you will find Przedpelski had another big crash yesterday ... no info about Kim NILSSON - AS FAR AS I KNOW HE DIDN'T RIDE IN Poland YESTERDAY ??

Think you will find Przedpelski had another big crash yesterday ... no info about Kim NILSSON - AS FAR AS I KNOW HE DIDN'T RIDE IN Poland YESTERDAY ??

I think Scott Nicholls rides for Nielsen. Prz did have a big one at Rybnik.

The forecast is heavy rain until 5pm - depends if the damage is done by the time it stops raining.

Hang on Steve. When I said this to you in the pits at Poole a few weeks ago you gave me a right ear ache with comments like 'No Chance' and various others.

You must be getting to the conclusion that my speedway knowledge is greater than yours then. :D:party:;):t:

May be Barry but yours is less than mine as Fantasy shows!!!

Heavy rain on the way. Be lucky to see this on.

OK at the moment but the forecasts keep changing, first it was rain come 16:00 ! Then no rain until 23:00 now it's back to 16:00 !!! Nothing as yet ! Will keep you posted ! ;):wink:

Raining at the mo in BOS just down the road. Forecast to stop at 18:00 !

HOW is the weather looking?

they had covers there only a few weeks ago but only covered the bends. :oops::t: They might have got a few more by now. :approve:

Has Kelvin Tatum had highlights put in his hair?

just seen in B&Q the dirtometers that he uses at the start of the meeting. Good value and a nice keepsake @ £3.95

• Like 1

not a capacity crowd there tonight