British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Kings Lynn Vs Wolves ( Double Header) 23.08,17

And all of thirty minutes before tapes up Kings Lynn announce no Palm-Toft due to prior commitments.

Sprung that one on the fans didn't they.

Are you surprised, the clowns are running the circus these days...

• Like 1

Strengthens KL imo.

Jorgensen, Huckenbeck and THJ can all take a ride.

That's not really the point tho is it. Fans are already in the stadium or travelling expecting a full 1-7 as advertised in the KL press release.

• Like 1

And all of thirty minutes before tapes up Kings Lynn announce no Palm-Toft due to prior commitments.

Sprung that one on the fans didn't they.

Disgraceful yet completely typical. I had no intention of being there either tonight as I am washing my hair (I'm bald). Yet another example of an amateurish sports that treats the supporters with contempt. :nono:

Edited by Starboy118
  • Like 5

Lynn down to 5 riders.

I dont know why you bother turning up putting money in Buster's pockets when all he does is take you for mugs.

• Like 2

complete joke from the Lynn promotion yet again

I seem to remember during the close season "someone" saying something around Speedway needing to have more integrity and transparency if it was to regain the faith of the fans and that was a major part of his mission......

Now, who was it who said that again?...😀😂😆

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 1

Rules question.

As Lynn have lost a reserve in the first meeting I assume IRR covers it. what happens for meeting 2 , surely IRR is not applicable.

Lynn down to 5 riders.

I dont know why you bother turning up putting money in Buster's pockets when all he does is take you for mugs.

Quite a lot of us don't anymore.

Rules question.

As Lynn have lost a reserve in the first meeting I assume IRR covers it. what happens for meeting 2 , surely IRR is not applicable.

A Rule being scribbled down on the back of a fag packet as I type Star Lady..😀 Edited by mikebv
  • Like 1

Crazy decision with MPT missing for both theams to go into a double header with R/R

See Porsing has already wihdrawn from the first meeting

Rules question.

Bit silly not having a number 8 available, as now really up against it.

God knows why both teams didnt bring a number 8. Shambles for Lynn again, feel for the fans, but honestly, chapmans a joke.

• Like 1

Rules question.

IRR does not cover reserves- the other reserve takes the rides

IRR does not cover reserves- the other reserve takes the rides

Ta so what happens for meeting 2. They have called Scott Campos over the tannoy but even if he agrees to ride I doubt he has equipment with him

Ta so what happens for meeting 2. They have called Scott Campos over the tannoy but even if he agrees to ride I doubt he has equipment with him

They have to find a reserve or go with one only