British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

No chance of NKI coming over now.

Signed for Smederna in Sweden and is also on the verge of signing for a Polish Ekstraliga club. Will obviously ride in Denmark as well.

There was talk of poles relaxing their limit on number of other teams, guess that may depend on uk going fixed race nights

If the fix race night happens there wont be a limit on what league riders can ride in .

Hearing Chris holders appeal on his ban has been upheld,and can start racing at start of next season,so up yours Chapman

Hearing Chris holders appeal on his ban has been upheld,and can start racing at start of next season,so up yours Chapman

It wasnt chapman that banned him.
  • Like 1

If the fix race night happens there wont be a limit on what league riders can ride in .

So the whole UK sport will need many less riders as all of one team in the "top" league can ride in the "2nd" tier - as has almost happened in 2017. With more guests permitted we will be one step nearer to just choosing from a pool of available riders ( who are not ill that night ) for each week's Star's "team". Is that progress?

Progress ? Too stand still for a year would be a bonus. Every year that goes by seems to be another step backwards. What can they do to the Sport in 2018 to make even more of a joke ? I'm sure the powers that be are working on that very subject now, but without knowing it. ;)

I thought the bspa brought the agm forward so planing could be well in advance the agm this year i believe is November 18 and it is tenerife the crazy world of speedway

Mixture of San Miguel & sunshine should ensure some wonderful rules for 2018 :cheers::cheers:

• Like 1

I thought the bspa brought the agm forward so planing could be well in advance the agm this year i believe is November 18 and it is tenerife the crazy world of speedway

It's all decided already and the Tenerife jolly is merely to rubber-stamp it ( and to enjoy the awaydays ).

For Poole it would have to be Matty attending so he can top up the tan.

Can't see it doing Middlo any favours with his complexion.

It's all decided already and the Tenerife jolly is merely to rubber-stamp it ( and to enjoy the awaydays ).

And there was I thinking, there wasn't any money in promoting Speedway.....

They're not going to the Bahamas for a month. I suspect that many of us could afford a few days in Tenerife in November. The flights and hotel are probably cheaper for most than the travel costs and a few days in Rugby. :lol:

They're not going to the Bahamas for a month. I suspect that many of us could afford a few days in Tenerife in November. The flights and hotel are probably cheaper for most than the travel costs and a few days in Rugby. :lol:

Probably so, But I don't expect Peterborough to be able to afford such extravagance with their fine still to be paid.... :cry: