British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Somerset Rebels Vs Poole Pirates 01//09/17

Why is it beyond you??

Somerset are far weaker than Poole with riders missing.............Holder and Shanes managed 6 between them last time.

Rye are taking on Swindon......you know the team that havent lost in 17 matches yet you believe Rye are nailed on to beat them!

Why do you always play down Pooles chances when everyone else can clearly see what you do?

Well I think Steve and I both agree it is going to be tough, Kennett was up and down last night, two wins then nothing, Starke is clearly not at his best although he did beat Auty from the back, Jack had a bad night although he did get a race win so may not be a big loss but overall it won't be easy like last night where we should have won by more.

Well I think Steve and I both agree it is going to be tough, Kennett was up and down last night, two wins then nothing, Starke is clearly not at his best although he did beat Auty from the back, Jack had a bad night although he did get a race win so may not be a big loss but overall it won't be easy like last night where we should have won by more.

Gavan shows how much of an idiot he is by slating my post and praising yours, when we both made almost identical posts! Lol!

Think to get the win tonight all 5 riders need on it from heat 1 and riders like Josh, Greebo, Charles and Lewis are very fast around here. Throw in a returning Hougaard and us missing two key riders and we could easily miss out.

Need Swindon to help us tonight but if Rye are fired up like they were on Monday I don't expect the Robins to get the win. Hope I am wrong though.

The race for 4th will be over this evening.

Poole going to a patched up Somerset so should be able to pick up at least the 2 points they need to get 4th

If somehow they dont manage that then they will still be fine as Rye need to get something at home to a side that have won 17 on the trot and beat them by 16 points less than a month ago.

Surely Poole cant throw it away now?

Do me a favour Gavan. R/r for Holder and Heeps and guest on either side. If Somerset are patched up then so are we!!

Also the key riders tonight are Kennett and Starke, if they can get 7 each, we should be okay. Though we can carry Woods but no one in the 1-5!!

We are only weakened by Holder if Starke and Kennett struggle, if they have good meetings we won't miss him. Jack seems to have two good rides and two bad ones at the mo.

We are only weakened by Holder if Starke and Kennett struggle, if they have good meetings we won't miss him. Jack seems to have two good rides and two bad ones at the mo.

He does doesn't he.

If Starke and Kennett can get 12-14 points between them then I think we will win. Problem is Starke is really struggling at the moment and Kennett isn't great.

Going to be very tight.

close match, houggard isn't fit on last weeks evidence, 4 points either way

Hougaard one race win in his last four home meetings. Could go either way imo. If Josh, Charles, Richard and Lewis are on it, Rebels by 8. If one of these is off , swings it to the Pirates.

Do me a favour Gavan. R/r for Holder and Heeps and guest on either side. If Somerset are patched up then so are we!!

Also the key riders tonight are Kennett and Starke, if they can get 7 each, we should be okay. Though we can carry Woods but no one in the 1-5!!

Holder isnt in form and scored only 5 so r/r will make you stronger

Heeps is in good form and r/r makes them weaker

Doolan doesnt even come close to what Allen would have scored

Shanes only got 1 last time so Wood cant do much worse.

Add in an unfit Hougaard and quite clearly Somerset are weakened more than Poole.

Having a guest each and r/r each doesnt automatically balance things up!

Poole to win and seal the top 4.

Not expecting anything else.

Holder isnt in form and scored only 5 so r/r will make you stronger

Heeps is in good form and r/r makes them weaker

Doolan doesnt even come close to what Allen would have scored

Shanes only got 1 last time so Wood cant do much worse.

Add in an unfit Hougaard and quite clearly Somerset are weakened more than Poole.

Having a guest each and r/r each doesnt automatically balance things up!

Holder was untouchable in his last two rides last night.

Shanes has come on leaps and bounds since the A fixture.

If Hougaard was unfit he wouldn't be riding.

Gavan. The gift that keeps on giving. Lol!

• Like 1

Poole to win and seal the top 4.

Not expecting anything else.

shhh you cant say that.

Dont you know Poole are severely handicapped tonight!!

And lets be honest Rye House will beat the team that have won 17 on the trot easily......i mean its not as if Swindon, without the best rider in the world, won there recently.

Jeez man Poole are such outsiders to get 4th place.................the odds are stacked against them......................only an amazing against all odds win at Somerset will do...................even then Rye need to choke as well

Holder was untouchable in his last two rides last night.

Shanes has come on leaps and bounds since the A fixture.

If Hougaard was unfit he wouldn't be riding.

Gavan. The gift that keeps on giving. Lol!

Holder untouchable.............been out of form and last night was at home

Yes i would imagine Shanes to score at least double figures

Hougaard isnt 100% ......or do you not follow speedway at all

Have a little look at the Swindon v Wolves thread.............and you say im the gift that keeps on giving!!

shhh you cant say that.

And lets be honest Rye House will beat the team that have won 17 on the trot easily......i mean its not as if Swindon, without the best rider in the world, won there recently.

Jeez man Poole are such outsiders to get 4th place.................the odds are stacked against them......................only an amazing against all odds win at Somerset will do...................even then Rye need to choke as well

Have a little look at the Swindon v Wolves thread.............and you say im the gift that keeps on giving!!

And of course back in the real world Poole have been overwhelming favourites for 4th spot for weeks now.

Never bought into the idea that Rye were favourites for 4th given their dreadful away form (although let's not mention the win at Poole!) :wink:

shhh you cant say that.

Lol! Ruffled a few feathers and some budgies don't like to hear a few truths about the way some of them have been carrying on

In your world if Poole lose tonight we would have choked. If Rye win tonight they are riding above themselves.

Gavan. The gift that keeps on giving.