British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
kermitfrog

Tigers 2018

Who do we want back? Who do we think will be back? Who do we think will come to Glasgow in 2018?

Who I want back:
Richie/Dan/Nike

Who do I think will be back:
Richie/Aaron/Nike/Jack

Who do I think will come to Glasgow:
James Sarjeant/Jake Allen/Josh Grajzonek/Ryan Douglas/Lewis Kerr/James Shanes

I think it's a given that it would be better for team spirit if Richard and Richie weren't in the same side . So if it came down to a choice , Richie is the more reliable away from home , so for that reason i'd plump for him back .

Adding his twin brother would also be a good idea . If that's not possible then i'd approach Rene Bach about returning .

I think Nike and Jack are stick ons to be back , not so sure about Dan as he hasn't kicked on this season as much as i'd hoped he would .

After that , we seem to be taking an interest in both Ryan Douglas and Josh Pickering . I think Douglas might have visa issues which might rule him out , but getting Pickering from our feeder club would be a good move .

• Like 3

if you had seen sarj over the last few months , you would not be wanting him back .

laws stays . wozza moves on . as does dan to a mid week club on the west side !

throwing money at riders does not g/tee success . jake allen could be another cash converter 4 glasgow .. .

8.89 piss poor ???????

not one of my favourite riders, but piss poor, no way.

Have to agree. Only a dozen or so riders better than him going by averages. He is also 1 of six riders with a 10 point average at home this season.

On last nights efforts can see agent sarjeant making a return

on one nights performance !

what about the rest of the season ?

What's the point of this thread other than another wind up by a 'frog', perhaps Dimitri.Early in the season some fans thought we were brilliant, great idea to have 3 big hitters. Now they say that was a stupid idea. Fans are fickle. before worrying about away matches you have to win your home ones Richard Lawson is the best home rider bar none. Do I think he'll be back, sadly not. But we still have the league and ko cup, remember that, to potentially win. We have all winter to worry about next years team. Who knows the facennas might retire and move to the Caribbean and there wont be a club so enjoy what you have and worry about next year at the end of the season. But then that wouldn't suit your agenda kermy baby :P:nono:

If Lawson is back, I won't be back, he's piss poor

You can but hope

• Like 3

If Lawson is back, I won't be back, he's piss poor

Is that cause you fancy richie w....away and spawn your froggy nonsense back down the pond.

• Like 4

I think Simon Stead has done a great job as Team Manager, and I hope he is back next year.

(TIC)

So do I.