British Speedway Forum

It wasn't a waste of time.....a couple of em topped up their tans nicely..and the pinacolado where on buy one get one free

Edited by baldyman

I'm happy with the tac sub rule change however I fear even more double uppers and possibly guests. These two issues should have been tackled or at least a plan put in place to scrap both of these over the next few years.

There may well be more double up riders..but it shouldn't affect clubs any longer..Unless you are a Thursday club and use a swindon rider

• Like 1

Scott

Danny

Nico

Cam

Kyle

Danyon

Jenkins

42.31 I think

You get that team might aswell give you the trophy thats a hell of a line up 🍾🍾
  • Like 2

That's what we thought this year.. ..

gotta be right eventually!!

That lineup would mean Kyle at no.2 which is a strong rider in that position, also likely to be with nicholls most of the season whos a better team rider than Danny, whereas riding at 5 Dannys primary focus is beating opposite number and hoping reserve beats reserve rather than team riding a no.2 home.

Should mean more 5-1s from 1-2 and still plenty of 4-2 from 5-7, cam and nico powerful 3-4 pairing, if cam maintains this seasons level and increases his away consistency could easily put another point on!

Both danyon and Jordan would make a mockery of their starting averages, much like this year only thing holding it back would be injuries!!

• Like 1

Okay okay okay...did anyone not watch nicholls in every heat one at foxhall??? He will not be number one all season..he can't gate for 💩..and because of that Danny would be back to number 1 pretty soon. I'm not saying that's a bad thing...but as witnessed with our own eyes he won't find it as easy as some of you think he might.

Having said all that..I do believe that team would challenge for honours if kept injury free. Any injury to one of the reserves would be very hard to cover whilst averaging 2 .

Not sure if this fits but

Schlein

Newman

Covatti

Heeps

King

Hume

Jenkins

Tho it's really harsh on Nathan

The same as the one Taps put above except Rory for Nicholls so I’m guessing it fits? I’d be happy with either!

Injury prone team?

Its a team of of 7 speedway riders so yes quite probably 😜

The same as the one Taps put above except Rory for Nicholls so Im guessing it fits? Id be happy with either!

I didnt consider Rory as he is apparently one of the squad of 12 already signed by Glasgow 😛

And Rory has already signed in Poland who ride on Sundays.. .this year he just had Championship. Then signed for Premier and Poland after he was scoring well

I know the plan is to not rip the team up too much but im surprised that nobody has Kennett on their wish list? Could see him & Nicholls as a very strong spearhead?