British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2018

Put all your cards on the table before the trial whilst stocking them up with ammunition at the same time, talking about gullible, that cap fits lovely on you.

He isn’t gullible he is just vindictive like his boss Godfrey.

Waste of space the pair of them.

• Like 2

As you know Dick, I like a challenge.

In that if there was a grain of truth in what he said yesterday, he would have surely revealed it before now. The date of the fours was August 6th. In the meantime, he's had his licence suspended and taken part in a tribunal. Surely you'd reveal it at one of those points. If there was any truth in it.

Mind you, if you really want to be that gullible...

All the best

Rob

Still not willing to admit that (Stitcher Godfrey) didn't take a small wedge then

No, I just care about the future of speedway, including Peterborough Speedway.

Still, we all know what an excellent judge of character that you are? After all, you continued to stick up for Colin Horton long after everyone else had given up…

All the best

Rob

• Like 1

Still, we all know what an excellent judge of character that you are? After all, you continued to stick up for Colin Horton long after everyone else had given up…

All the best

Rob

You still do not give us the facts. Do you actually know them?

All the best

Rob

And that’s exactly were this venom comes from doesn’t it, you blame anything and everything Peterborough for the loss of the Cheetahs

I don’t recall sticking up for Horton, Peterborough yes but I am no Horton fan, either of them.

• Like 1

I know hes the BSPA Vice Chairman, but how Ged trusted a man, who replaced Josh Auty with Josh Auty when he could of got far better riders is beyond me.

And that’s exactly were this venom comes from doesn’t it, you blame anything and everything Peterborough for the loss of the Cheetahs

I don’t recall sticking up for Horton, Peterborough yes but I am no Horton fan, either of them.

You're now on an alternative planet. I've always liked Peterborough Speedway - nice racetrack, and have fond memories of fours finals.

I couldn't stand Colin Horton, though, and couldn't understand why you continued to stick up for him, even when it was obvious that Hans Andersen wasn't getting paid. I'm sure those forum posts are still around here somewhere. Don't repeat that same mistake again...

All the best

Rob

• Like 1

You're now on an alternative planet. I've always liked Peterborough Speedway - nice racetrack, and have fond memories of fours finals.

I couldn't stand Colin Horton, though, and couldn't understand why you continued to stick up for him, even when it was obvious that Hans Andersen wasn't getting paid. I'm sure those forum posts are still around here somewhere. Don't repeat that same mistake again...

All the best

Rob

I think you you'll find when Hans Andersen wasn't getting paid , it was Mick Horton in charge not his brother Colin.

in a word NO...

in a word NO...

Nice to know that you are sure about this , it's a pity Sam has to get somebody else to answer for him.

I think you you'll find when Hans Andersen wasn't getting paid , it was Mick Horton in charge not his brother Colin.

Nice to know that you are sure about this , it's a pity Sam has to get somebody else to answer for him.

No it was Colin Horton that bounced Andersen’s cheques, Rick Frost sorted it when he took over.

• Like 1

No, it was definitely Colin Horton. Around £50,000 in the end.

You have to admit, it wasn't your most sensible question. ;)

The answer was such an obvious no.

All the best

Rob

Rob Godfrey the man who led a sit down protest on his own track if I recall correctly

• Like 2