British Speedway Forum
Steve0

Premiership Grand Final 2nd Leg - Wolves Vs Swindon 4 Oct

Pearson was really irritating regarding Wolves causing a shock score line every heat,somebody should tell him it can happen ,no need to tell the viewers every 10 seconds.Just tell them the score.

Hardly like Rory & co. are novices, he does irritate at times.

• Like 3

Pearson was really irritating regarding Wolves causing a shock score line every heat,somebody should tell him it can happen ,no need to tell the viewers every 10 seconds.Just tell them the score.

I thought he was quite reserved given the magnitude of what was going on.

It is also precisely his job to relay the situation to the viewers, just telling them the score would be shocking.

I thought he was quite reserved given the magnitude of what was going on.

It is also precisely his job to relay the situation to the viewers, just telling them the score would be shocking.

While it was maybe a bit of a shock result,given Wolves were hit by injury Adams said it how it was his Team were not no hopers .Howarth,Greaves and Riss are as capable as Ellis BWD and Carr proved him right.Wolves had allround strength IMO ,and certainly seemed up for it on the night.He certainly kept them inform!!!! Edited by Fromafar

Agreed. However, Rory as third heat leader sounds good: and Wolves seem to build teams top down. I imagine PA has been impressed so far.

On the other hand Masters is younger and has potential to get better ?

On the other hand Masters is younger and has potential to get better ?

I would be surprised if Rory was at Wolves next season, purely due to averages.

I would be surprised if Rory was at Wolves next season, purely due to averages.

It was a squeeze this year to get in Lindgren, Thorssell and Masters, so next year even that might be out of the question.

If it's a 42 point limit Wolves will have to lose about 5 and a half points from this year's team. Swindon about 4.74 points and Belle Vue 2 points.

Edited by Aces51

If I was Rosco I'd be showing my team a copy of the Swedish play off final which shows that anything is possible.

On which subject, l reckon Zmarzlik's left turn on Lebedevs was about the dirtiest move l've seen in years. Really bad.

Edited by crescent girl
  • Like 1

On which subject, l reckon Zmarzlik's left turn on Lebedevs was about the dirtiest move l've seen in years. Really bad.

At times I not sure Zmarzlik has all his marbles.

Fantastic one of two best ever speedway moments? The other being his win at Cardiff?

• Like 1

So can Swindon pull this back, if we have any chance of winning it we need to be level after 4 races. Keep it tight for the rest of the meeting & then hope Doyley & Morra can come good at the back end of the meeting....we've now nowt to lose & everything to gain.

Edited by hyabb17
  • Like 1

So can Swindon pull this back, if we have any chance of winning it we need to be level after 4 races. Keep it tight for the rest of the meeting & then hope Doyley & Morra can come good at the back end of the meeting....we've now nowt to loose & everything to gain.

Not all of the riders can say they have nowt to lose.

Fantastic one of two best ever speedway moments? The other being his win at Cardiff?

And if he'd like to go for number 3 in heat 15 tonight, I wouldn't say no :t::party:

My nerves definitely would though :o

Swindon certainly aren't out of it. Morris and Ellis usually go well round Monmore too.

Important for Wolves to start well and extend the aggregate lead. It starts from 4 which is obviously very tight, if Wolves can get heat advantages in heats 2-5 before Doyle comes back out for his 2nd ride then that could help.