British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Phil The Ace

Wolves -v Belle Vue 10th/11th October Ko Cup Final

I had his "Greatest Overtakes" on VHS 180.

On the cover it said you could put something else on the unused two hours and fifty minutes

• Like 1

Hoping for a good meeting, decent racing, no accidents and a referee that's recently had his/her eyes tested and has the normal number of working brain cells.

• Like 1

By all accounts it's a really poor crowd as expected with how many Guests are on show.

Get a squad system in and get rid of this charade.

Edited by Perton Wolf
  • Like 1

Why does the Wolves website have Erik Riss in and not Mark? I assume it's a typo.

Glad we have Nick Morris in though, looked quick last week. Ricky Wells at no2 should be OK too although he isn't great round Monmore.

Still Belle Vue are favourites though, I assume Cook will ride with a Guest for Worrall or Fricke?

What was you saying about Wells?

• Like 1

His scores of 8 and 5 for Rye this year means he could be seen as a risk.

• Like 1

He's decent round Monmore, still not great though like Thorrsell is.

And his scores for Rye weren't great this year but he's making the gates tonight so fair play to him 😁

Belle Vue will still win on aggregate but are lucky we don't have our full team.

.... Or childishly ridicule the opposition on their official FB page ?

I have no interest in FB, do not have an account and don't want one either. It is a different medium and I don't feel it has any relevance here. What goes on there should be debated there.

• Like 1

He's decent round Monmore, still not great though like Thorrsell is.

And his scores for Rye weren't great this year but he's making the gates tonight so fair play to him

Belle Vue will still win on aggregate but are lucky we don't have our full team.

well you have a 16 point lead at the interval which is more than you managed with your full team! Maybe you should have had Wells for Lindgren last week!

Is Nick riding for Wolves tomorrow as well ?

Good result for Wolves really but would take a massive choke for BV to lose. Good effort from the Wolves reserves by the looks of it.

I have no interest in FB, do not have an account and don't want one either. It is a different medium and I don't feel it has any relevance here. What goes on there should be debated there.

This is Wolverhampton Speedway official FB page we're talking about here , not some random fans view ?

And in light of BV being criticized for using the term 'grudge match' on this forum ...of course its relevant

Edited by WestGorton1884