British Speedway Forum
Blackadder

Sheffield V Redcar Now Monday 23/10/17 @ 7.30 Sgbcl

can those two be at reserve?

So who is classed as the conference reserve Lambert or Serjeant. Have Redcar officially named their team ? How come Howarth was named in our team and now hes not ? I think this leaves us a lot weaker with Proctor in.Hope we don't underestimate Redcar tonight.

sarj is a great 2 pointer . lol. dont take any notice of the line up numbers . its speedway , its all tat .

Going to be like an old end of season challenge match with two league select select teams riding against each other

Thinking about it I suppose that's been quite a lot of matches this season

Edited by The Third Man

So who is classed as the conference reserve Lambert or Serjeant. Have Redcar officially named their team ? How come Howarth was named in our team and now hes not ? I think this leaves us a lot weaker with Proctor in.Hope we don't underestimate Redcar tonight.

Perks is conference reserve, but now in team replacing him is Wallinger. A conference reserve!

Sheffield team announced on website:-

Scott Nicholls, Todd Kurtz, Josh Bates, Lasse Bjerre R/R, Kyle Howarth, Jan Graversen, Georgie Wood.

Kyle Howarth and Josh Bates return. Josh Grajczonek is still injured and Lasse Bjerre is ill with food poisoning.

Food poisoning again?

No ambulance [see who can come up with the reason ] Game cancelled stuck in traffic 8.10

Edited by MANSE

No ambulance [see who can come up with the reason ] Game cancelled stuck in traffic 8.10

Stuck in traffic !!! Does it not have a blue light? 😉
  • Like 1

just whit ones at the front and red ones at the back , with a hint of blues n two,s

Please, please tell me this isn't true

Great to see the Bears pip Peterborough to 5th spot, and the top half of the table. Well deserved after all the ill fortune that been their lot for most of the season. Hoping to go one better in 2018, and a play-off spot. Go Bears !!

some great racing but my god what a drag.i was losing the will to live at around heat 5.why can there be no ambulance on site at around say 6.30ish.we were also told that the fair was in the car park so we set off accordingly only to find it had buggered off.no fireworks,3 quid for an old programme with 2 inserts?why 2?seemed to take another age until todd was announced as withdrawn.any newbies tonight would have been mind blown.7 guests, waiting for the ambulance, curfew,no fireworks,jesus i think if i had been a newcomer then that would have finished me off.other than that, a fine season overall for the tigers.good job cameras weren,t hers.try explaining that one away!!

• Like 1

Guest Scunny2012

some great racing but my god what a drag.i was losing the will to live at around heat 5.why can there be no ambulance on site at around say 6.30ish.we were also told that the fair was in the car park so we set off accordingly only to find it had buggered off.no fireworks,3 quid for an old programme with 2 inserts?why 2?seemed to take another age until todd was announced as withdrawn.any newbies tonight would have been mind blown.7 guests, waiting for the ambulance, curfew,no fireworks,jesus i think if i had been a newcomer then that would have finished me off.other than that, a fine season overall for the tigers.good job cameras weren,t hers.try explaining that one away!!

Speedway supporters once again getting a raw deal with 3 heats not run, I think the way the sport is run these days it is more likely to finish off some of the die-hard supporters as much as the newcomers, mind you can't believe anybody would take a newbie to this meeting trying to explain why there are so many guest riders.