British Speedway Forum
RedcarRacer

Redcar handed fours

Surprised this is being held at Redcar as the place is a dump and the facilities appalling, viewing is rubbish also unless stood on the temporary stand or the ramshackle on bend one...The stands get full when the Diamonds go there on a Thursday nevermind the whole league on a sunny Sunday.

Still pleased its being shared about though and not just the same old, no matter how good the showground is.

15 minutes ago, Arson fire said:

Surprised this is being held at Redcar as the place is a dump and the facilities appalling, viewing is rubbish also unless stood on the temporary stand or the ramshackle on bend one...The stands get full when the Diamonds go there on a Thursday nevermind the whole league on a sunny Sunday.

Still pleased its being shared about though and not just the same old, no matter how good the showground is.

We can tell you are pleased :D

1 hour ago, Yearbyred said:

We can tell you are pleased :D

I am, but needs quite a bit done to facilitate a normal 4's crowd imo.... toilets, bar, viewing, catering etc. that temp stand and other bit in front of portokabin doesnt hold many. 

2 hours ago, Arson fire said:

At least we won't need any more catering facilities - everybody can have a bit of that massive chip on your shoulder ;)

• Haha 3

With curry sauce surely

1 hour ago, Arson fire said:

I am, but needs quite a bit done to facilitate a normal 4's crowd imo.... toilets, bar, viewing, catering etc. that temp stand and other bit in front of portokabin doesnt hold many. 

As many people have said things will need to be done to improve facilities prior to the 4's final taking place and I'm confident the current promotion will endeavour to do as much as they can. They should be applauded for wanting to stage a national event - the lucky few that can see the racing will hopefully enjoy it :D

Most people have managed to comment on this without using the words "dump", "appalling" "rubbish" and "ramshackle"

Can't please all the people.

58 minutes ago, erimus11 said:

At least we won't need any more catering facilities - everybody can have a bit of that massive chip on your shoulder ;)

Is my post incorrect then i take it??

16 minutes ago, Yearbyred said:

As many people have said things will need to be done to improve facilities prior to the 4's final taking place and I'm confident the current promotion will endeavour to do as much as they can. They should be applauded for wanting to stage a national event - the lucky few that can see the racing will hopefully enjoy it :D

Most people have managed to comment on this without using the words "dump", "appalling" "rubbish" and "ramshackle"

Can't please all the people.

It is a dump?? The facilities are one of the worst around?? Whats wrong with that?

8 hours ago, Arson fire said:

Where do all these Newcastle fans go  when they arrive in their droves at the STMSP, I estimate they usually bring about 50. 

6 hours ago, erimus11 said:

Better than having egg on your face I suppose.

9 hours ago, Arson fire said:

LMAO How can you call it a dump when Newcastle is know as Rough Park

The stands get full when Diamonds go? OMG this is so funny you should do stand up. The only reason we see Diamonds fans there is because they go to appreciate a decent track, but leave in tears when beaten haha. Don't hurry back this season to our dump will ya lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Norfolk Bear said:

Where do all these Newcastle fans go  when they arrive in their droves at the STMSP, I estimate they usually bring about 50. 

Been borrowing Diane Abbasus's computer. No way, count the black and white, although after a bit of bother from a select few of the Bears fans, Diamonds fans stopped wearing our colours because of the threats. Even your own fans tell me we give you your highest gate usually, although I think Sheffield did that last year. 

Incidentally Bears fans bring about 20 to 30 to Brough dependng if they are winning of course.

• Haha 1

Disappointed the Fours have been taken away from the EoES, usually its a great day with great facilities. If the Fours is now going to be a truly shared event then why not Redcar, maybe next season a southern track will hold it, Lakeside for example.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Diamonds fans stopped wearing our colours because of the threats.

Shouldn't be that way though as we are all Speedway fans at the end of the day and at the end of the night the best team wins. Personally I would rather have a bit of banter with the other teams supporters. I do when at Workington.

44 minutes ago, Speedway4ever said:

LMAO How can you call it a dump when Newcastle is know as Rough Park

The stands get full when Diamonds go? OMG this is so funny you should do stand up. The only reason we see Diamonds fans there is because they go to appreciate a decent track, but leave in tears when beaten haha. Don't hurry back this season to our dump will ya lol

Surely they don't get beaten every time at such a neutral track?

• Haha 1