British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Belle Vue SGB Premiership A. 11th April 2018

44 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Goodies, goodie goodie yum yum..:D

Those were the days eh,glad you see the funny side.It's not all doom,gloom and petty squabbles:approve:

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Those were the days eh,glad you see the funny side.It's not all doom,gloom and petty squabbles:approve:

Yep used to enjoy the Goodies. I also like the theme tune.. I also used to like watching Johnny Ball, he was very interesting.

Edited by Starman2006

Glad to hear the weather is showing signs of improvement, looking forward to travelling down and hopefully seeing some racing.

Not at the moment it isn’t!! Absolutely tipping it down. Still a long time to go to tonight though.

22 minutes ago, scottyfan said:

Not at the moment it isn’t!! Absolutely tipping it down. Still a long time to go to tonight though.

Thanks for the update

Strange circular glowing disk seen in the sky above Poole. Throwing off some type of radiation which seems to be warming atmosphere.  Seen it before but it seems a while ago.

• Like 2

Can you pay by card and is there decent food available inside the stadium?

14 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Strange circular glowing disk seen in the sky above Poole. Throwing off some type of radiation which seems to be warming atmosphere.  Seen it before but it seems a while ago.

Anyone any idea on BV riding order please?

Well the forecast is for a dry sunny day. The meeting is going ahead and we can finally look forward to some racing this evening. Belle Vue fans can travel down in the knowledge that this time it isn’t going to be rained off. (Tempting the gods there)

Looking forward to seeing the newly laid track in action. Hopefully no teething problems. It has had extra time to bed in.

Looking at the teams this should be a Poole win. But being the first meeting and with only Brady and James really familiar with the track, it does raise slight doubt. The team practiced at P&P a few weeks ago, and perhaps will have another session this afternoon? Would make sense to do that.

Roll on tapes up. First 300 kids through the gate get a free easter egg.

7 minutes ago, ouch said:

Can you pay by card and is there decent food available inside the stadium?

Don’t think you can pay by card. Cash only. Decent food inside stadium? No. Not in my opinion.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

5 minutes ago, OFMiles said:

Anyone any idea on BV riding order please?

Buy a program you tight git.

@ouch No, you need cash to pay to get in, and the food quality inside the stadium is not the greatest. I choose to have the chicken strips from the 'glass stand' when I have to eat at Wimborne Road, but they are an extortionate price. I'd recommend eating elsewhere if you can.

Edited by Bleeds Pirate Blue
typo

It’s on!

tenor.gif?itemid=7549364

Edited by Steve Shovlar