British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Somerset v Poole. Playoff Semi Final 1st Leg. 17/9/18

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

This is my post ive highlighted what i said in case your having trouble reading properly. Cant actually see where i wrote Worrall had pulled out 

Lisa in making stuff up shocker

You wrote, “Worrall falls off, misses 2 minutes then replaced by Manzares. Klindt crashes and pulls out the meeting as well tonight “.

You wrote, Klindt pulls out as well, meaning you insinuated Worrall had pulled out then Klindt “as well”. Meaning both. Lisa is right.

• Like 1

Dear oh lord what a strange bunch you are some of you down that way.

Foreverblue writes that Poole might be better with a guest for Worrall.........Rayc says Poole will have their work cut out anyway and puts a smiley face as if agreeing about Worrall........we then get loads of posts about Rayc not being a Poole fan...............................

35 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Your post shows you want the Somerset reserves to do well. Very weird “if” you are a Poole fan.

My post said MAY struggle 

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

You wrote, “Worrall falls off, misses 2 minutes then replaced by Manzares. Klindt crashes and pulls out the meeting as well tonight “.

You wrote, Klindt pulls out as well, meaning you insinuated Worrall had pulled out then Klindt “as well”. Meaning both. Lisa is right.

Nope just the way you decided to read it but wouldnt expect much else really.

If Worrall had have pulled out i would have said so rather than he just missed a ride. 

But you have nothing better to do than try to get one up on people..........but you fail miserably time after time................even having a daft pop at Rayc .......just because he isnt blinkered 

51 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Nope just the way you decided to read it but wouldnt expect much else really.

If Worrall had have pulled out i would have said so rather than he just missed a ride. 

But you have nothing better to do than try to get one up on people..........but you fail miserably time after time................even having a daft pop at Rayc .......just because he isnt blinkered 

Richie’s actual score card for last night reads....F, X, 3, 1*, 3 = 7+1....so he failed to score  in his first 2 rides :t:

Edited by scottyfan

1 hour ago, scottyfan said:

Richie’s actual score card for last night reads....F, X, 3, 1*, 3 = 7+1....so he failed to score  in his first 2 rides :t:

Yes I know. I simply said he was replaced in his third ride........never said he pulled out the meeting.......strange lot down Dorset 

11 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Yes I know. I simply said he was replaced in his third ride........never said he pulled out the meeting.......strange lot down Dorset 

Nope, you just stirring as usual. And as for Ray, he is saying he is happy to see Poole riders struggle by putting that emoji, now that is odd/weird/strange. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gavan said:

You wrote, “Worrall falls off, misses 2 minutes then replaced by Manzares. Klindt crashes and pulls out the meeting as well tonight “.

Perhaps you need to word your posts clearly as most would read that differently.

• Like 2

Also I would like to take back my comment about how Somerset should let us have the 1st leg at home first as Bournemouth are at home to Palace on Oct 1st. Well Southampton are at home to Brighton this Mon, so makes no difference really! :)

Got third. Deserved. Knocked Lambert out in the process which was a shame.

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Woryna flying in the SEC tonight very impressive.

Outclassed when it mattered