British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
topaz325

Workington v Scunthorpe 22/09/18 7:00pm Ch Sh

16 minutes ago, GMM said:

Fans on here certainly do not know what's been going on behind the scenes this season going by what I'm reading. It all seems good because of results but there is more than results to make the club a happy enjoyable place.

It will all come out at some point and I only posted this instance of Ty Proctors behaviour because I thought it was disgraceful last night.

The team have done fantastic on track this year but the things that have happened and been said by certain riders this season it's unbelievable just how the team have achieved what they have it really is.

Oh and the quote from George English is 100% about Workington.

Lets see it in the Newcastle programme please.......... btw....hope George enjoyed his Cheeseburger on Friday.

Don't forget earlier in this season Laura's bit in Speedway Star re Comets riders dosh....and the lads have done so well since....so keep it going guys..it's great.

GMM ...do you get some form of strange satisfaction by adding your 'behind the scenes' negativity ???

Edited by singy13
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, GMM said:

Fans on here certainly do not know what's been going on behind the scenes this season going by what I'm reading. It all seems good because of results but there is more than results to make the club a happy enjoyable place.

It will all come out at some point and I only posted this instance of Ty Proctors behaviour because I thought it was disgraceful last night.

The team have done fantastic on track this year but the things that have happened and been said by certain riders this season it's unbelievable just how the team have achieved what they have it really is.

Thanks.

And as someone 'in the know' you think its the correct thing to do... go on a public forum and air 'your teams' dirty laundry?  What goes on between riders and management is their business! And other promoters airing other clubs business is very poor taste.

This team is the best we have had for years and are doing the job they are asked.

Leave them to get on with it and unless they have done something personal and disgusting to you may I politely suggest you 'butt out' !

• Like 2

Just now, singy13 said:

Chuckle Brothers re-united.......on yer bikes..

Still in denial I see. And that's from one of your own.

Maybe jacko should make more effort to interact with his team instead of standing on centre green , never see him rounding the riders up for team talks , patting them on the back , seeing if they are okay . You don’t see managers on telly in premiership stuck on centre green ,  he might know the rules inside out but he ain’t no team manager .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tsunami said:

Still in denial I see. And that's from one of your own.

See you like squash....I'll take you on,,,,,as long as I drive the steamroller.

Just now, singy13 said:

See you like squash....I'll take you on,,,,,as long as I drive the steamroller.

I see you don't do humour. :P

Just now, singy13 said:

No........very bitter Comet fan..

You hide it so well.B)

29 minutes ago, GMM said:

What goes on “behind the scenes” is between riders and management. I pay a fortune every season to see my team do the best they can and that’s what they are doing .. couldn’t really give a monkeys to be honest what the gossip merchants like your good self have to say , and for George English to broadcast to all and sundry about another team is pretty unprofessional :rolleyes: I’m a big believer that there’s always two sides a story ...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Taylorj said:

What goes on “behind the scenes” is between riders and management. I pay a fortune every season to see my team do the best they can and that’s what they are doing .. couldn’t really give a monkeys to be honest what the gossip merchants like your good self have to say , and for George English to broadcast to all and sundry about another team is pretty unprofessional :rolleyes: I’m a big believer that there’s always two sides a story ...

George never mentioned the team involved, so get your bias straight.

15 minutes ago, jamlad said:

Maybe jacko should make more effort to interact with his team instead of standing on centre green , never see him rounding the riders up for team talks , patting them on the back , seeing if they are okay . You don’t see managers on telly in premiership stuck on centre green ,  he might know the rules inside out but he ain’t no team manager .

FYI jacko had at least 2 team talks that I saw

3 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

George never mentioned the team involved, so get your bias straight.

Oh and the quote from George English is 100% about Workington.  this little snippet from GMM says different... 

Bias...really for supporting your own team?:rofl::rofl: