British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

20 hours ago, Panthers89 said:

I agree, but find a rider above the 8.00 mark who will be wanting to ride in the British League, give it a month then won't have that issue as Hans average will be 6.50ish, but the season will be long gone.....

That won’t be happening anytime soon. Since his poor for this season is under the 6 mark his rolling average has gone up to 7.98!

Thats why the rolling averages no longer affect reality. Lasse and Ben are another 2. Both rolling averages have gone up despite being down for this year.

1 hour ago, stevebrum said:

That won’t be happening anytime soon. Since his poor for this season is under the 6 mark his rolling average has gone up to 7.98!

Thats why the rolling averages no longer affect reality. Lasse and Ben are another 2. Both rolling averages have gone up despite being down for this year.

That can work to the advantage though of bringing riders in equal to or below that. Even though they’re poor their average is worth more

2 hours ago, TurnTwo said:

That can work to the advantage though of bringing riders in equal to or below that. Even though they’re poor their average is worth more

Yes I agree with you, and I’m assuming that was the reason on using Ben and Lasse knowing their averages would go up.

they are only useful tho if you need to run RR or replace them with another rider on a similar average like you say.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Yes I agree with you, and I’m assuming that was the reason on using Ben and Lasse knowing their averages would go up.

they are only useful tho if you need to run RR or replace them with another rider on a similar average like you say.

And to have more points available for the other five riders at the beginning of the season......

Edited by NeilWatson
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Isotonic said:

In todays Peterborough Telegraph. 

Carl Johnson "There is a possibility of having a new face or faces in the team by the time we race again" 

Allegedly talking to two riders.

Buster mentioned the Dow Jones to Carl the other day and Carl was trying to find his number in the Cardiff phone directory 

• Haha 1

Any news on this 2 new signings or was it pure hot air?

Never doubt Buster again.

He is serious about reviving our season.

Just lumped on the Panthers to win the league.

Never doubt Buster again.

He is serious about reviving our season.

Just lumped on the Panthers to win the league.

Be a load of bull sheeeeeeet

Well if they don't sort out the team for the 2 fixtures this weekend it will be season over before it's hardly began.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Lukas said:

Well if they don't sort out the team for the 2 fixtures this weekend it will be season over before it's hardly began.

Don't worry.. Jeremy Corbyn Fan seems like he knows something. And I think I've found his sauce ;)

618rG8jChcL._UX522_.jpg

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

According to 'Nige' his sources say that Bates could be in the top flight in the next few days...…. Panthers due to be signing someone (yes apparently...…. ) 2 + 2 together? 

Did mention his name last week

7 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

According to 'Nige' his sources say that Bates could be in the top flight in the next few days...…. Panthers due to be signing someone (yes apparently...…. ) 2 + 2 together? 

Did mention his name last week

These changes are like Carl's tac sub against Ipswich - way too late.

• Like 2