Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2019

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Panthers89 said:

I agree, but find a rider above the 8.00 mark who will be wanting to ride in the British League, give it a month then won't have that issue as Hans average will be 6.50ish, but the season will be long gone.....

That won’t be happening anytime soon. Since his poor for this season is under the 6 mark his rolling average has gone up to 7.98!

Thats why the rolling averages no longer affect reality. Lasse and Ben are another 2. Both rolling averages have gone up despite being down for this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stevebrum said:

That won’t be happening anytime soon. Since his poor for this season is under the 6 mark his rolling average has gone up to 7.98!

Thats why the rolling averages no longer affect reality. Lasse and Ben are another 2. Both rolling averages have gone up despite being down for this year.

That can work to the advantage though of bringing riders in equal to or below that. Even though they’re poor their average is worth more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TurnTwo said:

That can work to the advantage though of bringing riders in equal to or below that. Even though they’re poor their average is worth more

Yes I agree with you, and I’m assuming that was the reason on using Ben and Lasse knowing their averages would go up.

they are only useful tho if you need to run RR or replace them with another rider on a similar average like you say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Yes I agree with you, and I’m assuming that was the reason on using Ben and Lasse knowing their averages would go up.

they are only useful tho if you need to run RR or replace them with another rider on a similar average like you say.

And to have more points available for the other five riders at the beginning of the season......

Edited by NeilWatson
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Isotonic said:

In todays Peterborough Telegraph. 

Carl Johnson "There is a possibility of having a new face or faces in the team by the time we race again" 

Allegedly talking to two riders.

Buster mentioned the Dow Jones to Carl the other day and Carl was trying to find his number in the Cardiff phone directory 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any news on this 2 new signings or was it pure hot air?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never doubt Buster again.

He is serious about reviving our season.

Just lumped on the Panthers to win the league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never doubt Buster again.

He is serious about reviving our season.

Just lumped on the Panthers to win the league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Be a load of bull sheeeeeeet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well if they don't sort out the team for the 2 fixtures this weekend it will be season over before it's hardly began.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Lukas said:

Well if they don't sort out the team for the 2 fixtures this weekend it will be season over before it's hardly began.

Don't worry.. Jeremy Corbyn Fan seems like he knows something. And I think I've found his sauce ;)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

618rG8jChcL._UX522_.jpg

 

 

 

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to 'Nige' his sources say that Bates could be in the top flight in the next few days...…. Panthers due to be signing someone (yes apparently...…. ) 2 + 2 together? 

Did mention his name last week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

According to 'Nige' his sources say that Bates could be in the top flight in the next few days...…. Panthers due to be signing someone (yes apparently...…. ) 2 + 2 together? 

Did mention his name last week

These changes are like Carl's tac sub against Ipswich - way too late.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy