British Speedway Forum
eaglesno1

Eastbourne 2019

Quoted from the Eagles OFFICIAL website for the attention of “ the doctor”

Payment at the Turnstiles:

There will be Card and Cash Turnstiles open at all Meetings. We are able to accept all major Mastercard and Visa Debit and Credit Cards. We are NOT able to accept American Express (Amex Cards)  We can accept all denominations of Cash and Notes up to £20.00.

Under no circumstances will £50 Notes or Scottish Bank Notes be accepted due to the frequency of Fraud in these denominations.

Click here for ADMISSION PRICES and DETAILS

12 minutes ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Quoted from the Eagles OFFICIAL website for the attention of “ the doctor”

Payment at the Turnstiles:

There will be Card and Cash Turnstiles open at all Meetings. We are able to accept all major Mastercard and Visa Debit and Credit Cards. We are NOT able to accept American Express (Amex Cards)  We can accept all denominations of Cash and Notes up to £20.00.

Under no circumstances will £50 Notes or Scottish Bank Notes be accepted due to the frequency of Fraud in these denominations.

Click here for ADMISSION PRICES and DETAILS

What are you wittering on about now ?

I was referring to your lies about all the previous stuff not something that was easily viewable on their website about payment terms.

Jesus wept.  Why has it took you so long to reply anyway ?   

Your response quoted my post viz a viz denominations of cash and Scottish currency ..... thought it reasonable to assume that’s what YOU found irrelevant.

Saving people  with the incorrect denomination of cash from being turned away from Eastbourne Speedway seemed relevant to me. Clearly you have another opinion. 

Oh one more thing..... it may surprise you to know that I don’t frequently follow Eastbourne Speedway forum postings. 

Enjoy your Speedway 

19 minutes ago, old bob at herne bay said:

Your response quoted my post viz a viz denominations of cash and Scottish currency ..... thought it reasonable to assume that’s what YOU found irrelevant.

Saving people  with the incorrect denomination of cash from being turned away from Eastbourne Speedway seemed relevant to me. Clearly you have another opinion. 

Oh one more thing..... it may surprise you to know that I don’t frequently follow Eastbourne Speedway forum postings. 

Enjoy your Speedway 

Neither do i - like you, i'm not an Eastbourne fan. 

My post was in reference to you lying about the events of last month where you were bandying names of aggressors around.  Lies a plenty. 

I would say enjoy your speedway, but you clearly don't..  so i won't waste my breath.

Commercial Director - Ian Jordan 

"We must dust ourselves down and look at some significant changes for 2020 on and off the track...."

26 minutes ago, Hackett said:

Commercial Director - Ian Jordan 

"We must dust ourselves down and look at some significant changes for 2020 on and off the track...."

Eastie fans i spoke to at Leicester yesterday seem to think Jordan is off to Plymouth and Connor Dugard coming back to run Speedway with Jon Cook and set up some kind of Junior Academy track at back of Stadium. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HGould said:

Eastie fans i spoke to at Leicester yesterday seem to think Jordan is off to Plymouth and Connor Dugard coming back to run Speedway with Jon Cook and set up some kind of Junior Academy track at back of Stadium. 

Shame they took the old one out a few years ago, always thought it was a mistake, although was getting a bit tired. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HGould said:

I hope not.

Ian Jordan is the breath of fresh air that has revitalised Eastbourne Speedway and I believe he considers the ‘project’ to be greater than just a one year stint and that there are more things to be done in order to establish speedway at Arlington for the long term.

I must confess that I would not miss Jon Cook, I’m not sure what he brings other than old school experience. He may have fallen out with the BSPA given some of his recent remarks, which is a bit rich coming from a former member of that Association.

Connor Dugard had success with the National League set up, (not sure how much was down to Martin though), and pressed ahead with ideas that were ‘different’ but in the end didn’t make that much difference in my opinion.

13 minutes ago, woofers said:

I hope not.

Ian Jordan is the breath of fresh air that has revitalised Eastbourne Speedway and I believe he considers the ‘project’ to be greater than just a one year stint and that there are more things to be done in order to establish speedway at Arlington for the long term.

I must confess that I would not miss Jon Cook, I’m not sure what he brings other than old school experience. He may have fallen out with the BSPA given some of his recent remarks, which is a bit rich coming from a former member of that Association.

Connor Dugard had success with the National League set up, (not sure how much was down to Martin though), and pressed ahead with ideas that were ‘different’ but in the end didn’t make that much difference in my opinion.

Agree 100%

Ian Jordan is the commercial manager, don't think that will change? (Hopefully)

Edited by gazzac

32 minutes ago, gazzac said:

Ian Jordan is the commercial manager, don't think that will change? (Hopefully)

He came in as commercial manager but he is now Director of the operating company (effectively the MD).  There is only one other director of the company, Les from the headline sponsor, Fineprint.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Richard Weston said:

He came in as commercial manager but he is now Director of the operating company (effectively the MD).  There is only one other director of the company, Les from the headline sponsor, Fineprint.

Many thanks, assume they're not going anywhere soon then as hoped. 

Edited by gazzac

.Be surprised if it is Ian Jordan that moves on , he has been central to the commercial development of the club over recent years. Sponsoring riders Tom Brennan, Jason Edwards to now being a director and driving a lot of the organisation forward. 

On track - Dependent on BSPA deciding on one league or two. Think on track main change will be the balance of the team heat leader heavy and effectively 3 reserves didn't work. 

Tom Brennan will be back even though attached to a false average from his time at reserve.

Be surprising if Eagles don't persist with Jason Edwards with a couple of months experience in CL.

Lewi Kerr has stated his preference of returning for another season and is a fans favourite.

Lawson has done an excellent job for majority of the season. An excellent rider at this level. Part of Jon Cook's Hammers quartet that was brought in so be interesting if he returns. 

Newman has done a solid job at second string + steadily improved at Arlington. Has an average that doesnt get considered in first team draft but if fits Eagles 2020 I would look to bring him back. 

Woods was announced over speakers he had retired from speedway. Excellent at Arlington woeful away. #Eastbournitis 

Bowtell flattered to deceive but was handed 2nd string spot to start which was unfair + struggled for confidence. At reserve was better but if the Eagles go for Edwards at reserve unlikely to return.

Kennett never going to live up to starting average - was solid until hampered with arm injury. Surgery over winter taking plates out be interesting to see whether he wants to continue or return. 

32 minutes ago, Hackett said:

.Be surprised if it is Ian Jordan that moves on , he has been central to the commercial development of the club over recent years. Sponsoring riders Tom Brennan, Jason Edwards to now being a director and driving a lot of the organisation forward. 

On track - Dependent on BSPA deciding on one league or two. Think on track main change will be the balance of the team heat leader heavy and effectively 3 reserves didn't work. 

Tom Brennan will be back even though attached to a false average from his time at reserve.

Be surprising if Eagles don't persist with Jason Edwards with a couple of months experience in CL.

Lewi Kerr has stated his preference of returning for another season and is a fans favourite.

Lawson has done an excellent job for majority of the season. An excellent rider at this level. Part of Jon Cook's Hammers quartet that was brought in so be interesting if he returns. 

Newman has done a solid job at second string + steadily improved at Arlington. Has an average that doesnt get considered in first team draft but if fits Eagles 2020 I would look to bring him back. 

Woods was announced over speakers he had retired from speedway. Excellent at Arlington woeful away. #Eastbournitis 

Bowtell flattered to deceive but was handed 2nd string spot to start which was unfair + struggled for confidence. At reserve was better but if the Eagles go for Edwards at reserve unlikely to return.

Kennett never going to live up to starting average - was solid until hampered with arm injury. Surgery over winter taking plates out be interesting to see whether he wants to continue or return. 

I agree with most of that, be amazed if brennan doesnt get an average reduction if they apply for it, tough on him 6.25 then one match in main team and wallop

17 hours ago, ruckerroo said:

I agree with most of that, be amazed if brennan doesnt get an average reduction if they apply for it, tough on him 6.25 then one match in main team and wallop

I would be surprised if he gets an average reduction through injury as he has not been out for a year. I think that was the rule in place, previously, but David Howe retired because of his injuries(mainly shoulder) but returned about a year & a half later, with no reduction.