Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ZagarRacing

All Random Chat Here

Recommended Posts

K swiss Rinzler sp,,, another good looking and comfortable no sock trainer 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wear the Old Reebok classics. Although they are a bit hot in the summer, I sometimes chuck them on if popping out on my motorbike. The trouble with canvas ones is that changing gear ruins them.

I was looking at a pair of Munt Jacks for days out with the family though. They look nice, but are dear.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i do like a no sock trainer BUT they just don't last long enough before the insoles start peeling away. However another nightmare is trainer socks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

I wear the Old Reebok classics. Although they are a bit hot in the summer, I sometimes chuck them on if popping out on my motorbike. The trouble with canvas ones is that changing gear ruins them.

I was looking at a pair of Munt Jacks for days out with the family though. They look nice, but are dear.

When I ride my bike a have a couple of pairs of black leather air max, especially for gear changing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sings4Speedway said:

i do like a no sock trainer BUT they just don't last long enough before the insoles start peeling away. However another nightmare is trainer socks 

I can't do them trainer socks. They always feel like they are falling off my feet .Bloody nightmare. Its Primark regular socks for me, but only in black.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sings4Speedway said:

i do like a no sock trainer BUT they just don't last long enough before the insoles start peeling away. However another nightmare is trainer socks 

I've never had that problem with the k swiss,,,, and if I did have a lose insole on other makes,, I crank out a few drops of super glue,,, works a treat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After the meeting can we discuss the important issue of which jacket is best for watching speedway in. I realise that jackets are at a higher level than socks and shoes so the OP maybe confused but we won't let that worry us! 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

When I ride my bike a have a couple of pairs of black leather air max, especially for gear changing 

I only thought they made canvas. I'll look into it Baldy :t:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

I only thought they made canvas. I'll look into it Baldy :t:

Air max 90

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chris116 said:

After the meeting can we discuss the important issue of which jacket is best for watching speedway in. I realise that jackets are at a higher level than socks and shoes so the OP maybe confused but we won't let that worry us! 

Mmmmm,,, interesting,,,, I like to watck speedway in a nice t shirt,, and either a superdry or Hollister zipped hoodie,, which one depends on the temperature 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are the 90's ok on the feet for few hours while at the speedway Baldy

Oh yeah, i'm a hoody type of bloke as well. I where F&F. Wash well if the meetings messy. Mind you there not in the Hollister class. Black is best imho.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

Are the 90's ok on the feet for few hours while at the speedway Baldy

Oh yeah, i'm a hoody type of bloke as well. I where F&F. Wash well if the meetings messy. Mind you there not in the Hollister class. Black is best imho.

 

Lovely and comfortable,,, and looking cool,,,,,, just google black leather air max 90.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Chris116 said:

After the meeting can we discuss the important issue of which jacket is best for watching speedway in. I realise that jackets are at a higher level than socks and shoes so the OP maybe confused but we won't let that worry us! 

Definitely a hoodie, possibly carry a pacamac in case of rain:party:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this match on tv ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy