British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bigcatdiary

Peterborough v Wolverhampton - Prem Thursday 11th July

27 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

So what happened with wright and howarth. Very good mates them to usually 

Howarth lined him up down the home straight, dived inside and ran him very wide to the fence, a very hard move but not dirty in my opinion... Wright then spat his dummy after the race knocking howarth off on the 2nd bend of the warm down lap... All good fun

28 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

So what happened with wright and howarth. Very good mates them to usually 

They been watching love island one got off with the night nurse and the other fancied her first

• Haha 3

Glory be finally 1st time seen us win at Peterborough in over 45  years following Wolves lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Wolfie456 said:

Glory be finally 1st time seen us win at Peterborough in over 45  years following Wolves lol.

I was there in 2009 when we came away with a win. The same night Michael Jackson died.

5 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

I was there in 2009 when we came away with a win. The same night Michael Jackson died.

Probably the shock of it......

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, acef said:

I've heard from few people say that Wright is bit of a twit. Short fuse. Needs to calm down.

Not saying he at fault here mind dont know what's happened 

So you don't know the man, have nothing to base this comment on and weren't a witness to tonight's incident?

who's the twit?

• Like 1

Piss poor panthers performance once again and definitely season over..and probably the last time il attend.. Howarths move on Wright was disgraceful so can't blame the lad for his actions.

• Like 2

Another disastrous performance from the Panthers. I can accept losing but when we are not competitive then I find it hard to motivate myself to go. Don't care what anyone else has to say, Buster has ruined our season. I hear he was complaining about the low crowd tonight, well Buster just wait till Monday when the meeting is on the television and see how many turn up. Wolves look a lot stronger with the inclusion of Ryan Douglas. For us full marks to Rohan Tungate and Charles Wright who were the only two riders to come out of the meeting with any credit. I accept we have missed Hans and Bradley but tonight was not good enough. Congratulations to Wolves.....rant over.

• Like 5

55 minutes ago, iainb said:

Howarth lined him up down the home straight, dived inside and ran him very wide to the fence, a very hard move but not dirty in my opinion... Wright then spat his dummy after the race knocking howarth off on the 2nd bend of the warm down lap... All good fun

saw Howarth try to do the same to someone at CL 4's, will have to check my programme, might have been Lewis Kerr>

3 minutes ago, HGould said:

saw Howarth try to do the same to someone at CL 4's, will have to check my programme, might have been Lewis Kerr>

You well have seen incidents where Howarth 'didn't ride properly" . I have watched him for a few years now and I wouldn't class him in anyway dirty. So opinions...................

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Hynek's race win, Steve?

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Stiltonpanther said:

Another disastrous performance from the Panthers. I can accept losing but when we are not competitive then I find it hard to motivate myself to go. Don't care what anyone else has to say, Buster has ruined our season. I hear he was complaining about the low crowd tonight, well Buster just wait till Monday when the meeting is on the television and see how many turn up. Wolves look a lot stronger with the inclusion of Ryan Douglas. For us full marks to Rohan Tungate and Charles Wright who were the only two riders to come out of the meeting with any credit. I accept we have missed Hans and Bradley but tonight was not good enough. Congratulations to Wolves.....rant over.

He can't be surprised though unless he's been on the moon for the last 15 years. Enough people have said what you don't do at Peterborough but he's done it from the off. You can't compensate for injuries to be fair but when you run a weak team that's so fragile then you ask for trouble.

On TV is it B)

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Lukas said:

Piss poor panthers performance once again and definitely season over..and probably the last time il attend.. Howarths move on Wright was disgraceful so can't blame the lad for his actions.

Perhaps he had been watching Hans and Tungate..... ;)

47 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

Probably the shock of it......

I remember the meeting .. it was a bit of a thriller 

38 minutes ago, Stiltonpanther said:

Without Buster I doubt you would even have a season 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1