British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Ipswich. Prem. 18th July 2019

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

R/r for Brady, Ben Barker for  Richie. Covatti back at reserve with Wells at 7. 

Brady still out. Seems a long time for a concussion. Still a very weak lineup. When has Barker done anything at Poole?

Barker ran over Harris in a famous final I think. Why is Wells at 7 where's NBJ?

Edited by foreverblue

With only the Aces, Stars and Panthers not racing there isn't a suitable guest for Brady Kurtz that won't already be en route to Russia!!

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Hearing Nicholls for Harris. Our luck might just have finally run out on Thursday. 

Did you see Nicholls last night? Not impressed.

2 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Barker ran over Harris in a famous final I think. Why is Wells at 7 where's NBJ?

Lewis Bridger it was!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Brady still out. Seems a long time for a concussion. 

When was Brady’s crash? It’s a minimum 9 days out for a concussion sometimes 14 straight from the off based on severity but concussions are taken far more seriously nowadays than in the past in all sports and rightly so, another far less severe bang to the head could be far more damaging 

If theres any truth in the Barker suggestion, there will be little team spirit in the Poole pits!!

Just now, 89buttons said:

When was Brady’s crash? It’s a minimum 9 days out for a concussion sometimes 14 straight from the off based on severity but concussions are taken far more seriously nowadays than in the past in all sports and rightly so, another far less severe bang to the head could be far more damaging 

as there is no Swedish or polish speedway this maybe brady is giving it an extra week ?

6 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

With only the Aces, Stars and Panthers not racing there isn't a suitable guest for Brady Kurtz that won't already be en route to Russia!!

Kenneth Bjerre looked impressive last night.

4 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

If theres any truth in the Barker suggestion, there will be little team spirit in the Poole pits!!

Why is Wells guesting for NBJ and I don't understand how Barker can guest for Richie when he has a higher Premiership average.

I've not seen the official Poole line-up for Thursday anywhere yet.  SS must have the ear of someone in the know?! ;)

5 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Why is Wells guesting for NBJ and I don't understand how Barker can guest for Richie when he has a higher Premiership average.

+5% for home guests. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

If you look on the green sheets there’s a +5% column - this is an additional allowance for choosing a guest at your home track. The theory being most riders are stronger at home, so the average to replace Richie is up to 5.52.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I've not seen the official Poole line-up for Thursday anywhere yet.  SS must have the ear of someone in the know?! ;)

Piratecast

12 minutes ago, 89buttons said:

If you look on the green sheets there’s a +5% column - this is an additional allowance for choosing a guest at your home track. The theory being most riders are stronger at home, so the average to replace Richie is up to 5.52.

Ok fair enough so where is NBJ?

• Like 2