Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Recommended Posts

God knows what the format will be for this, with all 11 teams entered. 1 group of 5 & 1 group of 6 + 2 Semi-Finals + Final = 28 Heats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps all teams race against 4 teams (randomly) = 44 rides = 22 heats. Then 2 semi finals and the final, that would be 2 more than previous years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would think 22 heats and then a final to give 23 races.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is:

20 Qualifying Heats. 4 rides per Team.  Top 4 teams to 2 x S/F.  1 v 4, 2 v 3.

Winning Team from each S/F to Final. 4-3-2-0 scoring in all races.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Gambo said:

It is:

20 Qualifying Heats. 4 rides per Team.  Top 4 teams to 2 x S/F.  1 v 4, 2 v 3.

Winning Team from each S/F to Final. 4-3-2-0 scoring in all races.

How have they done the draw? If ur only facing 4 teams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gambo said:

It is:

20 Qualifying Heats. 4 rides per Team.  Top 4 teams to 2 x S/F.  1 v 4, 2 v 3.

Winning Team from each S/F to Final. 4-3-2-0 scoring in all races.

That would be 25 heats if its 4 rides per Team, are you sure they are doing semi finals?

Edited by eric i

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

How have they done the draw? If ur only facing 4 teams

Out of the proverbial hat I presume.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

It says 23 heats in total on the advert

That does not concur with the format I have prepared for the Referee. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's hope the weather forecasters have it correct about the duration of this heatwave.

Otherwise I'm going to look a right plonker if i have to wear my shorts and wellies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Berwick gunna be struggling, obviously would of been Summers and NBJ but they both got injured and out for the season, THJ (NBJ’s replacement) ended up in hospital on Saturday night at the Longtrack World Team Cup Final, not sure of injuries but seen his arm in a sling and Jye, his partner on paper crashed at Glasgow whilst leading and withdrew injured. A real shame. Next 2 are Doolan and Gappmaier but I don’t think Gappmaier will do it, you never know Jye and THJ might be ok to race.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Berwick gunna be struggling, obviously would of been Summers and NBJ but they both got injured and out for the season, THJ (NBJ’s replacement) ended up in hospital on Saturday night at the Longtrack World Team Cup Final, not sure of injuries but seen his arm in a sling and Jye, his partner on paper crashed at Glasgow whilst leading and withdrew injured. A real shame. Next 2 are Doolan and Gappmaier but I don’t think Gappmaier will do it, you never know Jye and THJ might be ok to race.

No reason to think Kevin Doolan wont be there, after that for the reason in your post its a bit of a lottery. Might end up with Kevin and Leon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy