British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Skidder1

Kings Lynn v Poole Monday 9th September (Not on TV)

3 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Be fair Gavan. Wells did his shoulder before signing for Pirates (thought thats why most thought it a poor signing?) and after riding 5 meetings in 5 successive days he's in so much pain it needs treatment. Poole would have used Ryan Douglas but Peterboro have scammed him in to replace Garrity tonight - so Poole have to wait til Thursday before using him.  Can't use him in the play-offs unfortunately but hopefully Wells will be fully fit by then.

I hope Wells comes back in for the play offs but i believe his season is over.

Is there anyone who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile phone number.

Thanks

23 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Be fair Gavan. Wells did his shoulder before signing for Pirates (thought thats why most thought it a poor signing?) and after riding 5 meetings in 5 successive days - only managing 3+3 and a retirement yesterday - he's in so much pain it needs treatment. Poole would have used Ryan Douglas but Peterboro have scammed him in to replace Garrity tonight - so Poole have to wait til Thursday before using him.  Can't use him in the play-offs unfortunately but hopefully Wells will be fully fit by then. Not sure who we will use against Ipswich next Monday? Whoever it is will undoubtedly make us weaker!:o;):rolleyes::shock:

Appreciate Wells had a knock before signing for Poole but that hasn’t stopped him from taking guest bookings etc. When you have your own fans morning about him & then suggest “he steps aside” you can see how dodgy it looks. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

Appreciate Wells had a knock before signing for Poole but that hasn’t stopped him from taking guest bookings etc. When you have your own fans morning about him & then suggest “he steps aside” you can see how dodgy it looks. 

season done for wells I think perhaps we can use porsing  as a guest :D in the playoffs

Edited by ray c
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

Much of what I put in my post is factual and I did put 4 emojis at the end, so people can always have their own opinions as well!!!:o:rolleyes: (ps who has he guested for recently?)

Edited by Skidder1

14 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

#PrayForRicky

Well we can all see how desperate Poole are to top the league,and possibly the play-offs if they want to write a further sick note for Wells.Incidentally Ford only has 2 sick notes remaining in his office,he started his campaign at Poole with 100 apparently:D

As for this match Poole are strong favourites now.What with Wells missing,who looks like a novice at our place,and Toft missing who is the total opposite.Lynn will not be able to cover what Toft normally gets at home i suspect.

4 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Well we can all see how desperate Poole are to top the league,and possibly the play-offs if they want to write a further sick note for Wells.Incidentally Ford only has 2 sick notes remaining in his office,he started his campaign at Poole with 100 apparently:D

As for this match Poole are strong favourites now.What with Wells missing,who looks like a novice at our place,and Toft missing who is the total opposite.Lynn will not be able to cover what Toft normally gets at home i suspect.

Poole are running scared of Wolves thats for sure. To be pulling this sort of stunt before the play offs have even begun shows you desperate they are to avoid them. This place will be comedy gold if Ippo do them in the semis!!!

• Like 3

Ricky's average will drop considerably on 1st October, his current rolling average on Speedway GB is 3.56. They could use a decent guest for semi final first leg, and possibly second leg if it's the first one on Monday 30th. After that they will be screwed if that average is accurate.

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Be fair Gavan. Wells did his shoulder before signing for Pirates (thought thats why most thought it a poor signing?) and after riding 5 meetings in 5 successive days - only managing 3+3 and a retirement yesterday - he's in so much pain it needs treatment. Poole would have used Ryan Douglas but Peterboro have scammed him in to replace Garrity tonight - so Poole have to wait til Thursday before using him.  Can't use him in the play-offs unfortunately but hopefully Wells will be fully fit by then. Not sure who we will use against Ipswich next Monday? Whoever it is will undoubtedly make us weaker!:o;):rolleyes::shock:

Funny how said shoulder injury rears its head as soon as Poole struggle for a bit of form and really need to top the table....

If Wells rides in the play offs then fine

If he doesnt then this couldnt be more blatant..............nothing unusual for the pirates though

• Like 1

When will the re-staging date be if this match falls to the weather?After the 19th would be good:):P

3 hours ago, ray c said:

shock news ricky wells out injured never saw that coming :t:

I am surprised THJ hasn't picked up a minor  injury!

2 hours ago, Gavan said:

So Wells perfectly ok to ride for Edinburgh on Sunday then develops a mysterious shoulder injury that keeps him out this week for Poole

Poole can now use horses for courses.....what a mockery the sport is .......and always Poole involved amazing..............lets hope this injuries dont keep him out the play off matches!!

Are you saying we have a history of this? scandalous remark!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ray c said:

season done for wells I think perhaps we can use porsing  as a guest :D in the playoffs

There may be one or two better options!! Actually just realised his average doesn't fit thankfully.

Edited by foreverblue