British Speedway Forum
Baldyman

Poole v Ipswich today

22 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Does Gavan go out of his way to spew utter guff? Post after post of it all saying the same ad nauseous. 

Has mentioned me in about every post! The bloke needs help!

Can you then accuse Skidder as spewing guff then please as his opinions on the scoreline are the same as mine..........thanks

21 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Definitely not!!!  In what other walk of life would you prefer smooth over a bit of bump and grind for excitement?;)

NB. If by some quirk of fate and a good performance Poole do finish top, does that make Poole better than Swindon or Wolves/  Just asking......?

Yes over the course of a 24 match season Poole will have been the best team

28 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Does Gavan go out of his way to spew utter guff? Post after post of it all saying the same ad nauseous. 

The bloke is a idiot, looking for a reaction 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

51 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I disagree, with the injuries Niels has had, I very much doubt he would put it all on the line for Ipswich, a club he has no affinity with. If he was with his parent club or had been riding all season over here then maybe he would feel differently ,you have to ask yourself would you put everything on the line with the possibility of spending the winter in plaster.

Which is his “parent club”? Is it not Poole after they bought the Peterborough riders from Julie Mahoney and Rick Frost?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Definitely not!!!  In what other walk of life would you prefer smooth over a bit of bump and grind for excitement?;)

NB. If by some quirk of fate and a good performance Poole do finish top, does that make Poole better than Swindon or Wolves/  Just asking......?

Over a League season?  Yep.  Same as Lynn were better than Poole last season.

19 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

The bloke is a idiot, looking for a reaction 

Oops who woke you up

In what way am i looking for a reaction please

Its fine for one poster (Shovlar) to say that Poole should have won by much more

Another Poole fan (Skidder) has said the meeting was closer than the scoreline suggested.......

2 Poole fans , i agree with one of them..........so you saying Skidder is an idiot looking for a reaction then?...

If you want to debate about any of the following points then please tell me what you disagree with.

1. Track was awful

2. Some Ipswich riders rode within themselves

3. As alluded to by some Poole fans maybe some Poole boys did to.

4. Poole if they finish top should choose Ipswich

If you have the intellect to debate those then fine...somehow i dont think you have the intelligence to do so.

I'm thinking of starting an alternative speedway forum, where swearing and telling people what ya really think of them will be allowed. 

This forum is full of xxxxx and they need to be told they are xxxxx. 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

You don't have to read them. 

So what's your reply to the first bit of the comment? :blink:

9 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I'm thinking of starting an alternative speedway forum, where swearing and telling people what ya really think of them will be allowed. 

get it ###### created i can't ###### wait to use a ###### forum where i dont have to watch my ###### mouth when dealing with all the #### wits.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

count me in 

8 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

get it ###### created i can't ###### wait to use a ###### forum where i dont have to watch my ###### mouth when dealing with all the #### wits.

Exactly that:t:

1 hour ago, Wee Eck said:

Which is his “parent club”? Is it not Poole after they bought the Peterborough riders from Julie Mahoney and Rick Frost?

I thought it was Kings Lynn but you could be right, it definitely isn't Ipswich though which was my point.

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

If he is, it must be contagious & he caught off of you! :icon_smile_clown:

• Haha 1