British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

Adam Ellis got to be a good option on his average.

I thought he was doing Denmark next season? 

8 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I thought he was doing Denmark next season? 

He is signed as a B rider so wont be riding Championship i would not of thought.

So Championship format for 2020 is one home and away then 2nd half of season split into north and south with one home and one away. Or that's what i'm hearing?!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

So Championship format for 2020 is one home and away then 2nd half of season split into north and south with one home and one away. Or that's what i'm hearing?!

Bonkers. That’s what I’m hearing.  :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

It might be talked about but nothing finalized until mid November.

2 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

It might be talked about but nothing finalized until mid November.

Yes i'm aware of when the agm is. 14-17 November.

I presume that both sets of fixtures will count towards the playoffs as i said before not enough teams in that league either l

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

True, but 12 a lot better than 7! 

Where do you get 12 from

1 hour ago, ray c said:

Where do you get 12 from

11 less Sheffield plus Poole and Plymouth =12

And still there is Kent! !

Despite the leagues being closer than ever in standard and the top flight being about as weak as a can of Fosters , it’s a shame to see Poole drop a league. 

they must of lost some money if the rumoured 50k per club in the top flight for 2020 isn’t enough to keep them there. 

they have to do something about the standard of riders , it’s getting weaker and weaker every year and it’s no coincidence that the crowds are dropping at a fast rate every year. 

• Like 1

Is ellis perks on poole wish list i would think a lot of clubs would like to get is signature for next season .from his point of view he just maybe happy. at swindon and Leicester 

5 hours ago, Pinny said:

Despite the leagues being closer than ever in standard and the top flight being about as weak as a can of Fosters , it’s a shame to see Poole drop a league. 

they must of lost some money if the rumoured 50k per club in the top flight for 2020 isn’t enough to keep them there. 

they have to do something about the standard of riders , it’s getting weaker and weaker every year and it’s no coincidence that the crowds are dropping at a fast rate every year. 

This 50k per club seems to be the figure.Here’s hoping some clubs don’t fall for it, just to keep the Top Flight afloat it could spell disaster IMO.

19 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Stefan Nielsen (4.51) maybe?

Cant see why he would come to poole cant see why poole would want him anyway