British Speedway Forum

32 minutes ago, iainb said:

See you next Tuesday:t:

28 minutes ago, chunky said:

Pathetic. Really...

26 minutes ago, gustix said:

I know that response and its definition well!!! I often get tempted to use it as a response to Posts sent me from the German mainland!!! 

24 minutes ago, chunky said:

How mature...

It's a great comment/response. No doubt about that. And as things appear in regard to Moderation there will in all probability be no action taken!

Edited by gustix

3 minutes ago, gustix said:

It's a great comment/response. No doubt about that. And as things appear in regard to Moderation there will in all probability to action taken!

I'm preparing myself for a stint in the cooler :drink:

Edited by iainb

Just now, iainb said:

They send immature kids to the naughty step

5 minutes ago, iainb said:

As matters stand there is nothing offensive in regard to SEE YOU NEXT TUESDAY.

Edited by gustix

3 minutes ago, Shrub said:

They send immature kids to the naughty step

And you're point is?

Just now, gustix said:

As facts stand there is nothing offensive in regard to SEE YOU NEXT TUESDAY.

I know... I'm going to visit him next Tuesday:rofl:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, iainb said:

I don't think I've demanded answers of anyone... I merely asked a question, that he chose to ignore as he has every right to

I'm not assuming, I'm asking, so I can adjust my communication with them

Why would you not adjust the way you speak to somebody because of a condition they have, would you whisper to a deaf person, maybe cover your lips with your hand?

Correct me if I'm wrong but the thread is under the "Speedway News and Discussions" thread not "General Discussions"

I'll ignore your 12 year old schoolgirl question, you've quite clearly suspended your sense of humour at the moment

Not interested in the constant number swapping as I've said before, my issue is with BWitcher and his treatment of me and others

I've not attacked and never would someone for being Autistic, at the risk of repeating myself I merely asked so I could adjust the way I communicate

You have no need to ask for, seek, or need answers to whether someone is autistic or not, it’s none of your business. That’s all there is to say about it really.  To continue to call out someone and assume they are autistic is offensive. If you are assuming he is autistic (given that you said if he was you would adjust your communication) why not just do that anyway seeing as you say he is instead of trying to attack him with it? As you’ve just said ‘I’ve not attacked and never would someone for being autistic’ are you  not just not being hypocritical if that’s the case?

Your point about communicating with the deaf is irrelevant, this is a forum not face to face chit chat.

You mentioned the 12 year old schoolgirl comment, I just mentioned that yours are of a similar tone in reply. 

I don’t know the history of Bwitcher and something he apparently said about your dad. I read recent communications you’ve both quoted but I can’t see where the issue is? Maybe just quote and post it like Bwitcher has done to prove the point so it’s done and dusted.

Or just continue the 12 year old back and forth points scoring if you wish.

Points scoring by being offensive really isn’t a good trait. 

1 hour ago, dave69 said:

You are from a medical background ? I also hear a few things which are quite disturbing in Wales NHS.Akin to censorship.

I’m a nurse yes, but I fail to see the relevance?

Edited by stevebrum
Added words

11 hours ago, stevebrum said:

You have no need to ask for, seek, or need answers to whether someone is autistic or not, it’s none of your business. That’s all there is to say about it really.  To continue to call out someone and assume they are autistic is offensive. If you are assuming he is autistic (given that you said if he was you would adjust your communication) why not just do that anyway seeing as you say he is instead of trying to attack him with it? As you’ve just said ‘I’ve not attacked and never would someone for being autistic’ are you  not just not being hypocritical if that’s the case?

I'm not calling him out for being Autistic, I'm calling him out for being a bully, he's displaying Autistic symptoms and that may very well be a reason for it. Again, I merely asked him if he was Autistic as I have every right to and he declined to answer as he has every right to. I'd say it is my business if I am being called names by this person and he is shamefully using the death of my Father to make a pathetic point. The only hypocrisy I see is the fact that everybody else is making this into such a issue that it ironically be seen as bullying towards BWitcher. Quite what my beef with BWitcher has to do with you or anybody else is a bit puzzling. In actual fact I was asked by Crumpet77 if I had mental health problems and you "liked" the post... I suppose that could be looked up as hypocrisy also.

Your point about communicating with the deaf is irrelevant, this is a forum not face to face chit chat.

So I can't make an analogy?

You mentioned the 12 year old schoolgirl comment, I just mentioned that yours are of a similar tone in reply.

I did it was a joke, you're obviously in a bad mood 

I don’t know the history of Bwitcher and something he apparently said about your dad. I read recent communications you’ve both quoted but I can’t see where the issue is? Maybe just quote and post it like Bwitcher has done to prove the point so it’s done and dusted.

BWitcher has posted the offensive quote already... I don't know how many times I have to repeat it until it sinks in for you

I posted "I take anybody dying from a lung disease seriously. I watched my dad die from IPF 2 years ago and wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy"

He directly replied to this with "I must have missed you banging on about it in previous years. Got any quotes to share?"

I find this offensive showing a distinct lack of empathy

Or just continue the 12 year old back and forth points scoring if you wish.

There will be no more back and forth with him, I've told him I don't want him reading or replying to my posts and if he does he'll just get my standard reply

Points scoring by being offensive really isn’t a good trait. 

I'm not trying to score any points at all, I'm calling out a bully. I was brought up to stand up to and challenge bully's. If he's offended by anything that I have said then as I said before, if you live by the sword you die by the sword.

Good Night

Edited by iainb

I'm genuinely sorry to hear of the circumstances of your father's death ianb, however having now read the full exchanges on pages 21 and 22 it's clear that Bwitcher was referring to flu and not your father's death.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Shrub said:

I'm genuinely sorry to hear of the circumstances of your father's death ianb, however having now read the full exchanges on pages 21 and 22 it's clear that Bwitcher was referring to flu and not your father's death.

Having seen your post, I went back and checked that also. I do remember that now, and yes, I certainly agree that Bwitcher was referring to the flu. That also ties in with some of the comments I made a few hours ago.

8 hours ago, Shrub said:

7 hours ago, chunky said:

Having seen your post, I went back and checked that also. I do remember that now, and yes, I certainly agree that Bwitcher was referring to the flu. That also ties in with some of the comments I made a few hours ago.

No, No, No! I don't know why you're now trying to convince yourself of what you thought he meant, it's truly baffling... you'll be trying to tell me black is white next.

I posted : "I take anybody dying from a lung disease seriously. I watched my dad die from IPF 2 years ago and wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy"

and he directly replied to that post with: "I must have missed you banging on about it in previous years. Got any quotes to share?"

He didn't reply to the previous post, or any of the other previous posts he directly replied to the post about my father dying.

He's now come up with the narrative that he may have been referring to previous posts, the fact is he didn't, he posted a direct reply about how my father died with the comments I didn't see you banging on about it.

Now if you've settled this in your own minds and are happy to back him to the hilt on what you now think he was referring to that's your choice, perhaps you think we're in a Two Ronnies skit where we're answering the previous question asked?

If indeed he was referring to a previous post, the decent thing to do would be to apologise for the offence caused by his error, and rectify his mistake by removing the post and actually replying to the message he wants you to think he meant to reply to... then we can all move on and address the issue of why he's called me (and others in the past) a cretin, stupid and an idiot and also while we're at it ask why he was obsessively baiting chris4gillian so much the other day.

Edited by iainb

He hasn’t “obsessively baited” Chris4Gillian, he’s had a long debate with him on two threads.