Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Extraleague 2020 odds

3 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Thank god I didn't place those bets.

Worked out well for you Najjer. 

When your luck's in......it's in. 

We're ending the season on fire.

I took Toruń on the +1.5 too, could be a good’un!

Kulakov ruined it for me throwing away heat 14, but I still end the night in profit thanks to Miedzinski!

I think this weekend has to be my biggest profit of the whole season across a weekend! What an end to the season :t:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Najjer said:

Kulakov ruined it for me throwing away heat 14, but I still end the night in profit thanks to Miedzinski!

I think this weekend has to be my biggest profit of the whole season across a weekend! What an end to the season :t:

We've done very well. 

SON next and then onto next season.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

We've done very well. 

SON next and then onto next season.

Russia each way now seems a good bet already!

• Like 1

On 10/12/2020 at 8:32 PM, Najjer said:

Russia each way now seems a good bet already!

Missed a trick here as I’ve just checked and this is no longer available.... and I didn’t place the bet before! Getting top 3 out of 7 teams would of been easy money too

16 hours ago, Najjer said:

Missed a trick here as I’ve just checked and this is no longer available.... and I didn’t place the bet before! Getting top 3 out of 7 teams would of been easy money too

They also have the book open till 18.00 24th Oct ,so you can make a fortune on Monday.!!!! Obviously a mistake. Dont know the maximum stake they let you have, but there was good money to be won on their Odds In a lot of matches this season for serious speedway betting fans.At the end of the day they say the bookies always win though.

49 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

They also have the book open till 18.00 24th Oct ,so you can make a fortune on Monday.!!!! Obviously a mistake. Dont know the maximum stake they let you have, but there was good money to be won on their Odds In a lot of matches this season for serious speedway betting fans.At the end of the day they say the bookies always win though.

I usually only bet stakes between £15 and £25 or so for abit of fun, but ended the season £400 up especially after the balls up they made on the Bydgoszcz match in the last match of the season... so could of been worse! 

Gutted to have missed Russia each way now though!

3 minutes ago, Najjer said:

I usually only bet stakes between £15 and £25 or so for abit of fun, but ended the season £400 up especially after the balls up they made on the Bydgoszcz match in the last match of the season... so could of been worse! 

Gutted to have missed Russia each way now though!

Who suggested the EW probably got sacked.:rolleyes:

Often wonder just how big their market is on Speedway Betting.Hard to sayIMO.

What is the point system for the SON?

bet365 putting up 32 points for Russia, when the maximum a team can score is 30 points?

What am i missing?

15 minutes ago, Dawkins20 said:

What is the point system for the SON?

bet365 putting up 32 points for Russia, when the maximum a team can score is 30 points?

What am i missing?

New points system this year of 4-3-2-0 so maximum is now 42

• Thanks 1

I wonder if they'll do in play betting. These new scores are throwing me right off :lol:

Might go Sweden -2 against GB and saifutdinov +2 over Doyle 

Edited by Kedavra