British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swedish Elitserien 2020

Just watched Masarna v Vetlanda and the Avesta track continues to impress me- It`s touch a go between them and Vastervik as the best racing track in Sweden- Masarna with the addition of Nicki P are the favourites in my opinion to win the league. Philip Hellstrom-Bangs again impressive.

Just watched Lejonen demolish Piraterna in Motala- the 2nd leg in Gislaved will be a complete non event. I was going to say that Lejonen are going to meet Masarna in the final- not realising that they will actually meet in next week`s semi !!

No 6 rider can be used any time as a reserve?  Is this correct?  Wozniak is an ace at 6 if so?  Assume maximum of 7 rides?

Number 7 can be brought in any time but can only have a maximum of four rides.

I thought 6 could be used as a reserve too?  I'm sure they've come in when I've been watching but maybe not?

14 minutes ago, Shockster said:

I thought 6 could be used as a reserve too?  I'm sure they've come in when I've been watching but maybe not?

It could be but it would have to be the lowest ave rider who happened to be riding at that number.

Ah so the lowest avg rider doesn't have to ride at 6?  I thought Wozniak must have a very strange low Swedish avg???

Yes I know that now, apparently he is on RR, which no one bothered to advertise until after the race and yet again I am too thick to read numbers.  I'm fed up of this now.

1 hour ago, Dawkins20 said:

No, only tac sub if they are behind. I think number 7 doesnt have any rides but can be used at anytime.

Vetlanda used Wozniak in heat 1 instead of Palovaara.

Edited by Ghostwalker
  • Like 1