British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague 2021 Play-off finals 2nd legs Sunday 26th September live on TV

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

One has to bear in mind that without spectators postponements are not inconveniencing them at present. One also has to remember that with Polish crowds being allowed in from Saturday May 15 th(25%of capacity) some of the postponements are “ tactical”. When fans are allowed to attend there will be far less postponements.  

Yes, that's the way I'm reading it too... which just made me wonder why Polish Speedway seems so all powerful that it evens seems to be able to dictate to the TV companies!

1 minute ago, iainb said:

Yes, that's the way I'm reading it too... which just made me wonder why Polish Speedway seems so all powerful that it evens seems to be able to dictate to the TV companies!

I think the relationship with N Sport and Eleven must be good. They both rely on Speedway for a lot of their content(especially N sport who have the E winner league as well) so i presume just grin and bear it until some sort of normality resumes. 

4 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

I think the relationship with N Sport and Eleven must be good. They both rely on Speedway for a lot of their content(especially N sport who have the E winner league as well) so i presume just grin and bear it until some sort of normality resumes. 

Haha, I have no real choice other than to do just that... Anyway "real" Speedway is only 10 days away!

These postponements are annoying but putting the tactical element to one side for a minute the whole process is much more desirable than farting about on a wet evening and not racing many heats if any and wasting everybody’s time. This way of doing it is definitive and everyone knows where they stand nice and early.

On another note assuming teams will be racing twice a week to get fixtures in at some point you can this being a big problem for one or two British teams further down the line.

1 minute ago, Bagpuss said:

These postponements are annoying but putting the tactical element to one side for a minute the whole process is much more desirable than farting about on a wet evening and not racing many heats if any and wasting everybody’s time. This way of doing it is definitive and everyone knows where they stand nice and early.

On another note assuming teams will be racing twice a week to get fixtures in at some point you can this being a big problem for one or two British teams further down the line.

The biggest problem i can foresee for British Speedway are  the weekly  E Winner Monday night fixtures - there will be only one winner(no pun intended) there !!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, racers and royals said:

We move on to Sunday`s matches.

Sunday 9th May Czestochowa v Wroclaw  start time 3.30pm UK time N Sport and Premier sport 2
Sunday 9th May Zielona Gora v Gorzow  start time 6.15pm UK time N Sport and Premier sport 2
Links
racecards
Zielona Gora v Gorzow  

Are these meetings still due to take place on Sunday ?

On 5/7/2021 at 7:57 AM, racers and royals said:

We move on to Sunday`s matches.

Sunday 9th May Czestochowa v Wroclaw  start time 3.30pm UK time N Sport and Premier sport 2
Sunday 9th May Zielona Gora v Gorzow  start time 6.15pm UK time N Sport and Premier sport 2
Links
racecards

Brought to the top and the ZG racecard added 

Teams confirmed in Czestochowa

Czestochowa  v Wroclaw

Czestochowa

9 Lindgren

10 Woryna

11 Smektala

12 Jeppesen

13 Madsen

14 Miskowiak

15 Swidnicki

16 Kowalski

Wroclaw

1 A Laguta

2 Bewley

3 Woffinden -  RR(ZZ)

4 Chugunov

5 Janowski

6 Liszka

7 M Curzytek

8 Panicz

Great gate from Bewley in heat 6, dunno why he backed off entering turn 3.

Janowski is looking quick today.

Edited by Col

Teams confirmed in Zielona Gora

Zielona Gora v Gorzow

Zielona  Gora

9 Protasiewicz

10  Fricke

11 Dudek

12 Pawliczak

13 Zagar

14 Tufft

15 Ragus

16 Kvech

Gorzow

1 Wozniak

2 Thomsen

3Vaculik

4 Karczmarz

5 Zmarzlik

6 Jasinski

7 Pytlewski

8 Birkemose

This track is absolute garbage. Imagine the score if woffy was riding. Czestochowa are awful

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Kedavra said:

This track is absolute garbage. Imagine the score if woffy was riding. Czestochowa are awful

One of the best race tracks in the world- stop trolling :mad: