British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
W9 Lion

Leicester Lion Cubs 2021

12 minutes ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

If that's 7 in total max will get an average as playoffs count towards them. No team can make changes after the 28th of August as that's the cut off date. Decision is do Leicester drop mickie Simpson as he moves to reserve at next meeting as max Perry goes to number 2. Do team James take the opportunity and get an average for next season. Its 4 meetings and it kicks in cups playoffs league all are officially counted. 

Think both Simpson and Perry are safe, if form is anything to go on it should be Spencer who gets pushed out but i don't think that will happen either.

55 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Think both Simpson and Perry are safe, if form is anything to go on it should be Spencer who gets pushed out but i don't think that will happen either.

Centre green announcer said on Saturday that Max James would be in the team next year. That doesn't mean he won't be this year, of course, but the annoucement did imply that. Or maybe the announcer doesn't know.

I don't know why I started this post. I think it adds nothing to the sum total of human knowledge. :blink:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

If that's 7 in total max will get an average as playoffs count towards them. No team can make changes after the 28th of August as that's the cut off date. Decision is do Leicester drop mickie Simpson as he moves to reserve at next meeting as max Perry goes to number 2. Do team James take the opportunity and get an average for next season. Its 4 meetings and it kicks in cups playoffs league all are officially counted. 

Are you sure? They've never counted before! Cup meetings haven't affected the averages for any clubs this season!

1 hour ago, szkocjasid said:

Are you sure? They've never counted before! Cup meetings haven't affected the averages for any clubs this season!

100% certain this has been looked into extensively as my pilot is now eligible to ride. Regardless of how many heats a rider does as soon as he turns a wheel in the 4th meeting an average is achieved. All official meetings count league , cups , playoffs are included 

On 8/10/2022 at 11:21 AM, phillwhitewasmad said:

100% certain this has been looked into extensively as my pilot is now eligible to ride. Regardless of how many heats a rider does as soon as he turns a wheel in the 4th meeting an average is achieved. All official meetings count league , cups , playoffs are included 

That’s different to the Championship then.?