British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Najjer

Polish Betting 2021

4 minutes ago, Susans1 said:

Homer

Got you, any help I can get from anybody with my bets (they are not big bets) is a help as my speedway knowledge is fairly limited so feel fee to pass any fancy’s of yours over to me.

Susans1

Not sure he has ever put up a winning bet- certainly his advice on Tungate at Lodz was way off the mark. ;)

8 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Not sure he has ever put up a winning bet- certainly his advice on Tungate at Lodz was way off the mark. ;)

what a crank you are think you own the forum , the more advice and knowledge posted only helps not b365 have Byd odds on so it should win , what about today same could be said about what Najjer posted about Tungate until he had a meltdown , if it was left to you cashed out bets would be voided absolute hilarious

Edited by homer

I think we should all respect each other as we all have the same objective and that is to all make a few pennies from Bet365 and any other bookies who wish to provide betting opportunities.

Susans1

1 minute ago, Susans1 said:

I think we should all respect each other as we all have the same objective and that is to all make a few pennies from Bet365 and any other bookies who wish to provide betting opportunities.

Susans1

thats my point but the forum big boy doesn`t like it 

1 minute ago, Susans1 said:

Susans1

Well said, I followed you on tonight's bet, so thanks for that, nice little earner from a bit of teamwork and co-operation, the bookies get bashed now and again. As for R&R, he does more than anyone on this forum in terms of keeping us all updated on tv matches etc, forever grateful for that.

Peace out.

He helps me so that is all I am worried about.

Susans1

48 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

You are a typical mug punter 

you know me that well do you , like i said what a crank and a know it all , sorry not a know it all since you think cashed out bets get voided :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by homer

Just now, homer said:

you know me that well do you , like i said what a crank and a know it all

Well i know one thing- i have forgotten more about Speedway than you will ever know

Just now, racers and royals said:

Well i know one thing- i have forgotten more about Speedway than you will ever know

really you just won`t let it go will you everyone follow R&R next week you can`t disagree with him, seems he knows more about me than i do myself:rofl:

54 minutes ago, Susans1 said:

He helps me so that is all I am worried about.

Susans1

don`t worry he won`t go away 

Just now, racers and royals said:

No but there are a lot of people hoping you will. :)

classic got a better come back no

like i originally said the more input and knowledge put out there the better for everyone so they can make own decision , the bookie is the enemy at the end of the day everyone wants the same thing 

6 minutes ago, homer said:

like i originally said the more input and knowledge put out there the better for everyone so they can make own decision , the bookie is the enemy at the end of the day everyone wants the same thing 

So why embarrass yourself with snide comments about other posters?  No need fella.

Edited by nw42