British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Pirates on tour. Edinburgh, Berwick, Newcastle.6/7/8/8/21

10 hours ago, Shaleshifter said:

Hey Normski, I am travelling up with Steve and I am staying at the White Swan in Castlegate.

What pubs if any  in Berwick are showing the Gp?

They put the GP on for us in the Black and Gold club ( next to the track ) last Saturday night 

Both Glasgow and Edinburgh off tonight. 

1 hour ago, BobC said:

Both Glasgow and Edinburgh off tonight. 

Let's hope better luck with Berwick & Newcastle as I'm already travelling up North on the train with accommodation all booked. 

Hey well it's disappointing but that's the nature of the sport. 

But then, Berwick av invested in covers to keep meetings on. Cud well need them tomorrow. 

Edited by PirateShip

7 minutes ago, PirateShip said:

Let's hope better luck with Berwick & Newcastle as I'm already travelling up North on the train with accommodation all booked. 

But then, Berwick av invested in covers to keep meetings on. Cud well need them tomorrow. 

Football match tomorrow so no covers down 

No Berwick Rangers at home tomorrow.

We are at Wetherby services on the way up. Knew tonight was not likely so no big deal. Hopefully catch the gp tonight in a pub of if not will stream it on my ipad. 

fingers crossed berwick have covers as likely to cop a big shower or three tomorrow. Rain meant to slowly die down tomorrow evening and less rain on Sunday. :unsure:

10 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

We are at Wetherby services on the way up. Knew tonight was not likely so no big deal. Hopefully catch the gp tonight in a pub of if not will stream it on my ipad. 

fingers crossed berwick have covers as likely to cop a big shower or three tomorrow. Rain meant to slowly die down tomorrow evening and less rain on Sunday. :unsure:

Apparently no covers goin down coz of the footie match there. 

Hoping to watch GP live via free channel on YouTube. 

I'm nearing Newcastle on the train, it's absolutely peeing doon. 

Edited by PirateShip

Apparently no covers goin down coz of the footie match there. 

Hoping to watch GP live via free channel on YouTube. 

I'm nearing Newcastle on the train, it's absolutely peeing doon. 

Berwick has it's own weather forecast. The whole country had severe blizzard's once and we were going about in flip flops and shorts drinking tequilas by the pool 

• Haha 3

weather forecast changing constantly, for real time weather try  netweather.tv, good luck.

Edited by jrs

1 minute ago, jrs said:

I read it from screm that there is no football tomorrow, weather forecast changing constantly, for real time weather try  netweather.tv, good luck.

Berwick Rangers are at home to Dalbeattie Star at 3pm tomorrow.

1 minute ago, StevePark said:

Berwick Rangers are at home to Dalbeattie Star at 3pm tomorrow.

Just edited post,  misread screms post

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Normski said:

Berwick has it's own weather forecast. The whole country had severe blizzard's once and we were going about in flip flops and shorts drinking tequilas by the pool 

I see wot you mean. Berwick was bathed in beautiful sunshine as I went thru on the train Just arrived in Bathgate, near Armadale, and it's torrential rain  with sum thunder in the mix as well. 

Whatever the weather is where u are I can assure u it's a Wee wet up this neck of the woods! 

Hope it stops quick, need sum chippies! 

Not seen any crankies yet, maybe they don't like the rain! :rofl:

Edited by PirateShip

16 hours ago, Normski said:

Leaping Salmon  have BT Sport so possibly there 

The Leaping Salmon was showing the rugby - South Africa v Lions last Saturday and there's another test match this Saturday at 5pm, so GP won't be on in there