British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bald Bloke

King's Lynn Stars v Peterborough Panthers 12/08/21

Not confident tonight. 

Just a gut feeling and I'm normally one to brag about us winning before a wheel has been turned lol.

If Kasper Andersen continues his hot streak then King's Lynn will win imo.

1 minute ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Not confident tonight. 

Just a gut feeling and I'm normally one to brag about us winning before a wheel has been turned lol.

The panthers should have this. Kasper and Mountain v Hans and Palin. 

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I think Kasper Andersen can get the better of Hans Andersen on a couple of occasions tonight tbh.

2 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

I think Kasper Andersen can get the better of Hans Andersen on a couple of occasions tonight tbh.

The last time he rode for he couldn't ride the AFA. Looked very nervous on the bike. It isn't as grippy this year, but i only expect Kasper and Conner to score around 7-8 between them. Depending on how many rides Hans has, but i'm expecting around 13 from your pair. Are you going?

Well I'll be damned - pigs can fly. I just can't see that as you do need to be able to turn the bike and coming out of turns 3 & 4 at Saddlebow Rd has - so far not been Kasper'scup of tea. Not that Hans  -at the moment is really on top of it either.

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

The last time he rode for he couldn't ride the AFA. Looked very nervous on the bike. It isn't as grippy this year, but i only expect Kasper and Conner to score around 7-8 between them. Depending on how many rides Hans has, but i'm expecting around 13 from your pair. Are you going?

Kasper seems to be a changed rider now imo. 

I just think King's Lynn have erased the problem riders and replaced them with two riders who can score reasonably decent imo. 

Barker is always good for 5-6 points imo. Which is more 4 more than Heeps would ever get. Wells is good for 4 points but Andersen can easily put 8 on the board if his form continues.

Yes I'll be making the trip. How about you?

6 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Kasper seems to be a changed rider now imo. 

I just think King's Lynn have erased the problem riders and replaced them with two riders who can score reasonably decent imo. 

Barker is always good for 5-6 points imo. Which is more 4 more than Heeps would ever get. Wells is good for 4 points but Andersen can easily put 8 on the board if his form continues.

Yes I'll be making the trip. How about you?

I usually get there for 6.15.I like to get my moneys worth :) Have a few beers and watch the riders in the pits.:drink:

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Not confident tonight. 

I have similar thoughts. Think they will have an off night tonight 

• Like 1

Oh balls... first away match in years and had to turn round and go home...stuck in Whittlesey for 25mins...then the road closed at Guyhurn..

Edited by chrismorton

4 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Palin clearly not keen on the AFA sounds like he was nearly in fence more than a Banger racing driver

Hans must still have dust in his eyes from Brum last night

Good job the Panthers top four all had decent nights.

Lawson ran out of puff with 3 pressure races on the trott but hes having a great season for Lynn maybe a Buster transfer for the play offs 

Edited by scoobydoo

Very good performance by Pedersen, MPT, Nicholls and Harris.

Palin and Andersen had off nights but the rest of Dad's Army covered.

I do feel we need a replacement for Ostergaard asap but another away win can't be scoffed at 

• Like 1

Cracking meeting tonight and you csannot beat a last heat decider. We cannot complain about using rr as Ulrich's rides realised 9+1. Hans had an off night but MPT, Bomber,Bjarne and Scott all scored well. Lawson excellent until the last race.