British Speedway Forum
Najjer

Polish Extraleague Signings 2022

58 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Zupinski shown great promise and Torun spent a lot to get him this year but he was very disappointing. They’ve just signed Zielinski from Grudziadz who shown glimpses of being decent at times.

Torun have also just announced Sajdullin, Zach Cook, Petr Chlupac and Bastian Pedersen - Nicki Pedersen’s nephew.

Zach Cook makes sense. he's best buddies with Jack Holder!

Some very interesting line-ups. For a change (so far) there's definitely 2 teams (maybe 3) that would struggle in the British Premiership imo

4 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Some very interesting line-ups. For a change (so far) there's definitely 2 teams (maybe 3) that would struggle in the British Premiership imo

Are you talking about the U 24 league ?  If not then only Ostrow look weak- but would still be far to good for any British team.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Are you talking about the U 24 league ?  If not then only Ostrow look weak- but would still be far to good for any British team.

Grudziadz too for me.

Leszno is my (maybe) struggle. 

Apart from the No1's & No7's it's much of a muchness for me. 

It's probably they weakest I've probably seen the Ekstraliga for some time

• Like 1

When are the fixtures out?

On 12/4/2021 at 4:58 PM, racers and royals said:

Within the next 10 days i would expect

Marcin Majewski has tweeted tonight to say there will be a special edition of the Ekstraliga Magasyn program on nSport+ tomorrow evening at 2000 Polish time. Sportowekfakty are speculating that the 2022 Ekstraliga schedule will be revealed on the program. 

https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/974334/zuzel-we-wtorek-specjalne-wydanie-magazynu-pge-ekstraligi-kibice-poznaja-termina 

Edited by stewmac
  • Like 1

On 12/1/2021 at 11:29 AM, Daniel Smith said:

who?? With the greatest of respect every team named would absolutely walk the Premiership 

• Like 1

On 12/15/2021 at 1:21 PM, phillipsr said:

who?? With the greatest of respect every team named would absolutely walk the Premiership 

They wouldn't tbf.

Half of those Poles are throttle jockeys who couldn't ride a technical track for toffee.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, BassoontheGasso said:

They wouldn't tbf.

Half of those Poles are throttle jockeys who couldn't ride a technical track for toffee.

Everyone could ride Lynn, Belle Vue, Peterborough, Sheffield and Ipswich!! Only Wolves would hold any thing different and they wouldn't even come close to losing a match at home 

4 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Everyone could ride Lynn, Belle Vue, Peterborough, Sheffield and Ipswich!! Only Wolves would hold any thing different and they wouldn't even come close to losing a match at home 

I wouldn't fancy Grudziadz or Ostrow to win at any of those tracks personally.