British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crescent girl

DOUBLE-HEADER: BERWICK v KENT (CL & NDL) 30 heats SATURDAY, SEPT 4th: 6.30pm

17 hours ago, screm said:

The official site really is very poor, twenty four hours before a meeting no preview, no team news, very poor. On the positive side for those interested you can still but a 2021 season pass.

Berwick team (just watched total access)

NBJ, Jye, Leon, Dany, Aaron, Kasper and Kyle.

Kyle, Mason, Ben, Luke, Greg, Ryan and Kieran.

1 hour ago, sparks123 said:

Not sure who is right here,what is total access?

1 hour ago, sparks123 said:

Ryan Kinsley had his van, tools and bikes stolen from his over night hotel. The van has been recovered this morning but not his bikes and tools, so unless he is on borrowed gear I would imagine Kent will be a rider short for tonight. 

38 minutes ago, screm said:

Ryan Kinsley had his van, tools and bikes stolen from his over night hotel. The van has been recovered this morning but not his bikes and tools, so unless he is on borrowed gear I would imagine Kent will be a rider short for tonight. 

FFS what's the word coming to.

3 hours ago, screm said:

Kinsley rides for Redcar?

Wonder if Grantys chuck wagon will be back next year.as I missed 5 races waiting on food,a wee head's up for the Glasgow fans next week, would have been quicker going to McDonald's drive thru.

4 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Kinsley rides for Redcar?

And Kent Royals.

• Thanks 1

Best wishes to Aaron Summers who will retire after next week's meeting with Glasgow.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, screm said:

Best wishes to Aaron Summers who will retire after next week's meeting with Glasgow.

Was it announced tonight?

Thought he may have picked up the odd booking in next few months.

Decent meeting this evening. Both in fact. Some good racing. Leon was in top form. Scotty and Troy still got it. Bullets meeting was tip top. Great pass and win for mason tonight and as fir Greg Blair, tremendous to watch. Looking forward to Glasgow next week. If the rumours are true hope there’s a decent crowd for Spuds last meeting . 

58 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

Was it announced tonight?

Thought he may have picked up the odd booking in next few months.

Missed the announcement as I was waiting for food etc but others said that it would be his last match for Berwick (so possibly doing guest bookings?).

Think the four or five Edinburgh fans in front of me did more celebrating than the Berwick fans with the win (didn't think they would cheer on Berwick until I was told it helps them with Berwick winning).

3 minutes ago, Gambo95 said:

Missed the announcement as I was waiting for food etc but others said that it would be his last match for Berwick (so possibly doing guest bookings?).

Think the four or five Edinburgh fans in front of me did more celebrating than the Berwick fans with the win (didn't think they would cheer on Berwick until I was told it helps them with Berwick winning).

Did you notice if their teeth were gritted ,when they were celebrating:P

• Haha 1