British Speedway Forum
Pieman72

Island Masters Shale Track Championship

40 minutes ago, Pieman72 said:

No wonder speedway's in such a mess. Still Berwick  and Leicester can ride each other on a Saturday night !!

What are you on about :neutral:

No wonder speedway's in such a mess. Still Berwick  and Leicester can ride each other on a Saturday night !!

8 minutes ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

What are you on about :neutral:

I think Pieman 72 is as confused about Speedway as he is about Grasstrack :D

Edited by Rich

You know what I mean. I'm only trying to support this new venture what's wrong with that?

C Final: Elliott Kelly (3 pts in heats), Chris Watts (2), Nick Laurence (0), Chris Widman(ns) (2)

B Final: Ryan Terry-Daly (8), Charles Powell (8), Connor King (6), Danno Verge (5) (ns)

A Final: Jason Edwards (10), Edward Kennett (12), Henry Atkins (8), Connor Coles(fx) (8)

Coles fell on the final bend of the Final while leading.

There was a 55 minute delay while Ruth Holder-Smith, a faller in one of the support races received medical treatment.

• Thanks 1

Given the news about Eastbourne the Shale Track Championship is growing legs. The Berwick model of speedway is failing unless you want to race Leicester every other week !!

59 minutes ago, Pieman72 said:

Given the news about Eastbourne the Shale Track Championship is growing legs. The Berwick model of speedway is failing unless you want to race Leicester every other week !!

I must live in a parallel universe because Berwick were riding against Glasgow tonight. Failing indeed :rofl:

• Haha 1