British Speedway Forum
StevePark

Newcastle vs Edinburgh SGB Championship Sun 12th Sept. 6.30pm

1 minute ago, eide67 said:

:D Well done and thanks to Connor Bailey - excellent contribution to the cause tonight.

Actually I think Connor and Ricky are running in to form at just the right time for Tigers chances of winning the play-offs.

They have certainly run into some good form, thankfully, it has been difficult since Ulrich was injured

1 minute ago, eide67 said:

:D Well done and thanks to Connor Bailey - excellent contribution to the cause tonight.

Actually I think Connor and Ricky are running in to form at just the right time for Tigers chances of winning the play-offs.

Haha all's fair in play offs but you're no getting him for Birmingham no needing any injuries!!

Yeah I was just thinking that myself that they're getting back to their 2019 form. 

In all honesty it's good to see both Scottish clubs up at the top. Don't want to draw you though, ashfield suits your team more than armadale!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fenway Bleachers said:

Magnificent 3 points tonight, takes us above Scunny. We need 38 points at Brum to stay there and make the playoffs…..

...unless Brum pick up 5 away points at Newcastle and Glasgow, and Kent win home and away against Leicester by something like 70-20 both matches :D

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Haha all's fair in play offs but you're no getting him for Birmingham no needing any injuries!!

Yeah I was just thinking that myself that they're getting back to their 2019 form. 

In all honesty it's good to see both Scottish clubs up at the top. Don't want to draw you though, ashfield suits your team more than armadale!!

Maybe so, but you're a different team to the one we beat just after Ulrich's injury. Tom Brennan is a class act and with Marcin and Connor at reserve I think you'll rack up big scores at Ashfield and be very difficult to beat over 2 legs by anyone.

3 minutes ago, eide67 said:

Maybe so, but you're a different team to the one we beat just after Ulrich's injury. Tom Brennan is a class act and with Marcin and Connor at reserve I think you'll rack up big scores at Ashfield and be very difficult to beat over 2 legs by anyone.

Maybe. Leicester next week be a big test of that. Not entirely sure but if Brennan the U21 rider in SON then might be missing again

4 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Maybe. Leicester next week be a big test of that. Not entirely sure but if Brennan the U21 rider in SON then might be missing again

GB not in SON until mid-October.

3 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

GB not in SON until mid-October.

Heads up my arse, why did I think was this weekend lol

2 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Heads up my arse, why did I think was this weekend lol

Because it is -  the Semi`s in Daugavpils and GB would be in it if the final wasn`t in Manchester !!

Edited by racers and royals
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, screm said:

Seems like one of the Newcastle team had asked to be released as they would get more meetings for someone else.

Heard that too.

3 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Something doesn't sit right with a tiger securing the monarchs a play off spot

Two of them helped.

Young Connor was great and Agent Wells returned to base in heat 15.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Endeavour said:

Heard that too.

It was in the Raceday Magazine in the Rob Grant column.

1 hour ago, TotallyHonestJohn said:

Less than 500...

Regards 

THJ

Seemed to be a tad more than 500 from my view of the terraces