British Speedway Forum

4 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

Have predicted Hansen in any predicted line up that includes Klindt two Danes, the Witches have a great chance of him or another Dane coming with Klindt

Not long now anyway might hear the team before this season finishes 

Sorry, maybe I’m being particularly dense here, but none of that makes any sense to me whatsoever. 

There are a few riders I hope they are looking at,, Hansen being probably the most sort after in various leagues,,, Gust,,, and Hellstrom Bangs,,, I I think they could all do a job on a 4 point average,, and they are all riders that are improving quickly 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

There are a few riders I hope they are looking at,, Hansen being probably the most sort after in various leagues,,, Gust,,, and Hellstrom Bangs,,, I I think they could all do a job on a 4 point average,, and they are all riders that are improving quickly 

Too adventurous for us, we’ll go for the tired lazy names. Wouldn’t be at all surprised if they’ve never even heard of those names either. 

12 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Sorry, maybe I’m being particularly dense here, but none of that makes any sense to me whatsoever. 

I'll try again

I've put Hansen in any predicted line up for the Witches that includes Klindt, as I feel that will give any side a better chance of singing Hansen with a fellow dane in the side.

However saying that I added Witches could get Klindt and another young Danish rider as its rumoured there is another young Danish rider who is looking for a Prem slot next season.

It always helps a young foreign rider having a fellow countryman in the same side who can help them riding over here.

As ever you are going to have at least 10-12 riders rumoured or linked with a side before any team is finally settled,   King is without doubt going to be on the team sheet, all depends for me what the intention with Crumpy is, once that is known the other rumours slot into place

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

I’d love to see Jakub Miskowiak in the side, maybe uncle Robert could have a word. 

Probably very very difficult mind. 

Being the best current under 21 in the top Polish league,,, I doubt we could afford the many clause which would be involved. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see Doyle in our line up though,, only lives in Norwich I think,, and can see the appeal of a better home life than going to Sweden 

• Like 1

Every fan will want Bellego, Lebedevs and Bangs in their team now..... :lol: although with a 6 team league, if you can win twice at Belle Vue, 8 points will help!

16 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

Every fan will want Bellego, Lebedevs and Bangs in their team now..... :lol: although with a 6 team league, if you can win twice at Belle Vue, 8 points will help!

We had Bellego,, didn't work out,,, I mentioned about getting Bangs in at Foxhall before watching the SON

8 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

We had Bellego,, didn't work out,,, I mentioned about getting Bangs in at Foxhall before watching the SON

In theory that`s fine- but he`s riding for Gniezno in Poland, so that means 2 other leagues. Sweden and then would he ride Denmark or GB. Denmark a short drive from Sweden with same equipment or having double everything for GB ???

37 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

In theory that`s fine- but he`s riding for Gniezno in Poland, so that means 2 other leagues. Sweden and then would he ride Denmark or GB. Denmark a short drive from Sweden with same equipment or having double everything for GB ???

Team Rapid in Allsvenskan and Varde in DSL were also on his 2021 schedule.

Someone said after today he deserved a British contract. My thought is he must have done something terrible to 'deserve' being stuck in British speedway

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

The only reason he might give GB a try is the reaction he got from the crowd that could tempt him however I would be surprised if bangs rode here, I'm not overly confident Hansen would rider here as well but would love to see it

1 hour ago, Falcon1983 said:

The only reason he might give GB a try is the reaction he got from the crowd that could tempt him however I would be surprised if bangs rode here, I'm not overly confident Hansen would rider here as well but would love to see it

Of cource they prob won't come here,,, but ya never know until you ask,,, and they are the type of riders we should be trying to get,,, instead of our tried and tested that never get any better.