British Speedway Forum
emilali

Berwick Bandits 2022

2 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

He was joking that's why he put lol at the end ,not boasting beside Berwick can hardly beat anybody at home this season never mind away,we have had no realistic chance of playoffs for ages due to our home form.

Obviously there are a few reasons why Berwick haven't made the play offs yet again, riders loosing form etc, one of the biggest was when Jye Etheridge started the season at reserve, many saw that as a trump card, sadly his injury in April is something never really covered or recovered from.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Normski said:

Under the influence of Irn Bru in a perfect world, Redcar will lose to Glasgow at home and draw with Scunny. Redcar will also lose at Plymouth & Poole giving them 24pts. Scunny will draw at Redcar but lose both meetings to Berwick giving them 24pts. We will beat Scunny away getting 4pts then beat them at home 3pts giving us 25pts. Simple stuff lol

I think Redcar will beat Scunny especially with Kyle Newman at reserve.

14 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

His Dad

What about his mother lol

1 hour ago, screm said:

Obviously there are a few reasons why Berwick haven't made the play offs yet again, riders loosing form etc, one of the biggest was when Jye Etheridge started the season at reserve, many saw that as a trump card, sadly his injury in April is something never really covered or recovered from.

Jye is injury prone down to his style of riding IMO.Others have let us down when it mattered this season,that’s speedway though.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Very good show from Leon in difficult circumstances.

I would imagine that Leon is just delighted to get out of Cardiff in one piece. Good ride in his last qualifying ride, and made the semi`s, who knows how well he would've done had the meeting continued. 

Just now, screm said:

I would imagine that Leon is just delighted to get out of Cardiff in one piece. Good ride in his last qualifying ride, and made the semi`s, who knows how well he would've done had the meeting continued. 

Think  they all the would be delighted.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Think  they all the would be delighted.

And to think people get hoodwinked into paying a fortune for the shambles that was Cardiff 2022.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Gazc said:

And to think people get hoodwinked into paying a fortune for the shambles that was Cardiff 2022.

I think most fans that attend just treat Cardiff as a social occasion.( an expensive one).Personally it not for me.I rather such a meeting at a decent track.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Gazc said:

But will they be hoodwinked in 2023? The event date is being released on Monday.

Edited by MD

On 8/11/2022 at 12:00 PM, Gambo95 said:

Could Berwick put Kyle back into the team in place of Nathan (just as well using a Bullets rider for our last 2 meetings)?

Think Gary said Nathan will be missing for a while and with the defeat last night at Birmingham we won't be interested in the playoffs (shame Ace isn't 16 yet as would give him the last 2 matches).

Bickley for Stoneman fits in the averages!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

I would be surprised if Bickley is used in our Championship team, I think that maybe the relationship between club and rider has become strained of late.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Bickley won’t be seen in a Bandits jacket again, that’s for sure, and we all thank god for that on the daily

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Bickley won’t be seen in a Bandits jacket again, that’s for sure, and we all thank god for that on the daily

I wouldn't mind Bickley in the team but before that he needs to take a long hard look at himself and decide just where his career is going. A new back up team, mechanics etc, wouldn't be a bad place to start. Sadly just at the minute his career is going nowhere.