British Speedway Forum

20 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

He's been riding abroad. When we signed Ekberg hadn't ridden in Britain for 10 years was still same average as was riding in Sweden. Would be no recourse for reduction just cause not riding here

Anyone got links to how he’s performing? 

7 hours ago, JanAndersen said:

Is that actually fact? I mentioned Cook months ago as a joke in a bid to wind up the Tigers. I’ve not seen anything to suggest it was ever a possibility though. 

From what I’ve been told, yes. Also heard from a few Glasgow fans towards the end of the season that Cook wasn’t in their plans this season but things have changed.

Would like to see Max Ruml back as he’s going really well in America and believe he deserves the chance. 

8 minutes ago, Nickinho said:

Whatcha all think?

Masters - Pickering - Jorgensen - Thomson - (Josh) McDonald - Anders and Mulford.

Be happy to see Anders back but believe he’s already signed up elsewhere…

• Like 1

7 hours ago, szkocjasid said:
Edinburgh 2022?  
Sam Masters 9.41
Josh Pickering 8.34
Justin Sedgmen 5.52
Kye Thompson 5.51
Lasse Fredriksen 5.00
James Sarjeant 4.16
Max Ruml 4.00
Total 41.94

Dreadful if we re-sign Sedgmen & Sarjeant.  Both have been around for some time & never progressed.

In the case of Sarjeant, will he be fully fit  physically & mentally for 2022, given his horrific crash at the Dale in October?

Ruml is definitely worth another try at 4.00 as he has been beating both Becker & Nicol in the US lately. 

Edited by cyclone

1 hour ago, cyclone said:

Dreadful if we re-sign Sedgmen & Sarjeant.  Both have been around for some time & never progressed.

In the case of Sarjeant, will he be fully fit  physically & mentally for 2022, given his horrific crash at the Dale in October?

Ruml is definitely worth another try at 4.00 as he has been beating both Becker & Nicol in the US lately. 

Problem with max is he has a really good job at the moment and does he want to risk it trying to make it again over here. 

3 hours ago, JanAndersen said:

Anyone got links to how he’s performing? 

Rode in Poland Lge 2 - joint 4th in averages

1 Dimitri Berge Landshut 2.541
2 Kai Huckenbeck Landshut 2.386
3 Sam Masters Rzeszów 2.302
4 Kevin Woelbert Poznań 2.277
5 Jacob Thorssell Opole 2.277

and also Danish Metal League (where he was sandwiched between Bjarne Pedersen and Marcus Birkemose in the averages (and below Basso Jorgensen and NBJ)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, arnieg said:

Rode in Poland Lge 2 - joint 4th in averages

1 Dimitri Berge Landshut 2.541
2 Kai Huckenbeck Landshut 2.386
3 Sam Masters Rzeszów 2.302
4 Kevin Woelbert Poznań 2.277
5 Jacob Thorssell Opole 2.277

and also Danish Metal League (where he was sandwiched between Bjarne Pedersen and Marcus Birkemose in the averages (and below Basso Jorgensen and NBJ)

Ok. I’ll take him back on an 8.00 then. :D

5 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

Ok. I’ll take him back on an 8.00 then. :D

Kevin Wolbert has had a couple really good season by his standards recently... Would do really well over here I think if his head was in it...

9 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

It was on the cards but he choose against it. Personally would make Glasgow pay to buy him outright and cash in on him.

Major rebuilding job required this season. Probably only see sam, josh and kye from last years side. Would only be fair to give Fredricksen a go after last year. Would love to see wolbert back to replace worrall. 

Why after last year?

7 hours ago, JanAndersen said:

Sorry, predictive text. I’d be disappointed.

Me too. A few sides have signed riders that could easily add 3 points on their average and Sedgy being quoted by some people for Monarchs. Would rather take a punt on a younger Aussie.

4 hours ago, Edin03 said:

From what I’ve been told, yes. Also heard from a few Glasgow fans towards the end of the season that Cook wasn’t in their plans this season but things have changed.

Would like to see Max Ruml back as he’s going really well in America and believe he deserves the chance. 

Would have loved to see Cook back at the Dale. Max would be a good shout

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

It does seem a little odd that Glasgow haven’t announced Cook yet. 

Saving the best til last.

• Like 1

Cook won’t be at the dale apart from he visits with the old enemy. Tried to bring him back but not happening.